Watch the trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man game for Android and iOS
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2012, 20:24 posted on
Marvel's Spider-Man is about to reboot as a whole new movie franchise with no more Toby, no more Kirsten but with a big box office take expected when the movie opens June 28th; Gameloft has produced a trailer for their mobile Spider-Man game for both iOS and Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phonepro (Posts: 19; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
the talking part is *** but the actions and gameplay, so sickkkkkkkkkkkk
2. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Gameplay is good. But I think would require some serious ARM horsepower.
3. osanilevich (Posts: 247; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I really hope this is a sandbox/open world style game. I would love to just fly around NYC
4. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Looks pretty legit, if its an open-based world ill buy it.. Good thing i have a Skyrocket (AT&T) to push it :D
5. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Could be a good test for the Tegra 3 for me to try out.
7. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Just so Samsung and Apple fanboys(Not the respectable users who appreciate good tech) know, Colombia Pictures - A SONY pictures entertainment.
10. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
and it will probably run like s**t on their devices while the Galaxies and iPhones run it flawlessly
9. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Too bad.. This game will not be as exciting playing on 3.5 inch screen.. :(
11. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
The movie launches on July 3rd, not June 28.