Watch the trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man game for Android and iOS
is called synergy. Go to the movie, enjoy the movie, buy the game. Or, the order could be buy the game, enjoy the game, go to the movie. Just as long as that good old money circulates, everyone involved with the Spider-Man franchise comes out ahead. And then the next year, out pops the sequel to the movie and the mobile video game and the process continues until the public either gets sick of the story or decides that it has better things to spend money on.
In the meantime, we have the trailer of the game for you to view. Spider-Man fans are going to like it as will game players in general. After you get a look at the video, let us know what you think of the game and whether or not you will be buying it. Simply type your comments in the box below.
1. phonepro (Posts: 21; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
the talking part is *** but the actions and gameplay, so sickkkkkkkkkkkk
2. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Gameplay is good. But I think would require some serious ARM horsepower.
3. osanilevich (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I really hope this is a sandbox/open world style game. I would love to just fly around NYC
4. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Looks pretty legit, if its an open-based world ill buy it.. Good thing i have a Skyrocket (AT&T) to push it :D
5. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Could be a good test for the Tegra 3 for me to try out.
7. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Just so Samsung and Apple fanboys(Not the respectable users who appreciate good tech) know, Colombia Pictures - A SONY pictures entertainment.
10. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
and it will probably run like s**t on their devices while the Galaxies and iPhones run it flawlessly
9. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Too bad.. This game will not be as exciting playing on 3.5 inch screen.. :(
11. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
The movie launches on July 3rd, not June 28.