Watch the livestream of the Samsung press event at CES 2014 here
And for those who'd rather enjoy the more laid-back approach of a liveblog, we have one right here!
5. Sakeem (Posts: 131; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
I have been waiting for this as well. I think we will see a lot of TV and appliances. I feel the N10 would be something Google would announce. I hope I'm wrong though.
2. eN16HTMAR3 (Posts: 98; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
I know it's not the S5, but come on S5!!!!!!!!!!!. Or Galaxy Gear 2/ Galaxy Band.
3. surethom (Posts: 227; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
I wish all the others were broad-cased live.
Here hoping a new nexus 10 will be announced.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3876; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Exynos, Exynos, Exynos! Cortex A57 + A53 big.Little MP, please. Launch a 4 A57 + 4 A53 model for your flagships, and 2 A57 + 2 A53 for your mid-rangers, both with PowerVR's Rogue series or Mali's 700 series.
6. techaman (unregistered)
what the hell no one cares about pga on samsung, what action is he talking about hitting the ball and talking after it, mba why it should have been nfl first then mba. i see a new samsung gear watch on tim. lol
8. HouTexan (Posts: 300; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
What in the hell just happened? uh. . . lol
9. surethom (Posts: 227; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
God this is so long winded this could be cut in half, so boring.
10. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
How much cocaine does Michael Bay need to go live onstage?
11. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 779; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
WTF happened to Michael Bay??? Is he under the weather? Very strange.
12. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 204; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Under the weather? No, he buckled under pressure when the telepromter wasn't working right. Nervous breakdown
13. techaman (unregistered)
what the hell i wanted to hear about the phones the tab is nice but still is5