Watch the full Samsung Galaxy Note event here: the infinite possibilities of the S Pen
0. phoneArena 28 Oct 2011, 09:33 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note first shocked us with its 5.3-inch Super AMOLED display, but while that’s certainly a compelling decision, it’s not the sole focus of this handset…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. redmd (Posts: 1252; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Nice. A must buy. Not just your usual smartphone.
7. eiyoy009 (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
samsung is over reacting...5.3" (never mind)
18. ph00ny (Posts: 1201; Member since: 26 May 2011)
if you believe that to be the case then the phone isn't for you
11. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Check this, pocket test of Galaxy Note:
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it didnt look nearly as big in the hand as i thought it would. gives me hope that i could hold it.. lol
for the huge screen, battery and 1.4ghz exynos... that would be worth having (and ripping ICS to it.. lol)
15. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4814; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I agree, it looks very comfortable to hold. It's a sweet device. I think I am just going to hold out for quad-core phone. I am so satisfied with my rooted HTC Evo 3D that I can most definitely hold out for a quad-core phone.
Wow imagine a quad-core Exynos, 720p HD Samsung Galaxy S III.
Yes my HTC Evo 3D will keep me going until that monster comes out! lol
22. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i wish evo 3d was cheaper -_- but yes the sgs3 will be a monster lol
3. Mozarrt (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Someone should award Samsung voor boring designs.
5. DJLegacy2k5 (Posts: 212; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Wait what? Arent they all COPIES of iDevices according to Apple...I guess Apple innovated boring and square?
4. Derekjeter (Posts: 815; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
This phone makes me feel ashame of my DROID Bionic.....lol....damn you Verizon and Motorola.
6. Naytess (Posts: 18; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
I would definitely consider bailing on my beloved HTC EVO 3D for this Goliath! Although, I'm a huge fan of & evangelist for HTC's SenseUI overlay....I'd LOVE to have a 5.3" screen! Too big? Really???? Absolutely NOT! I'm a baggy jeans kinda guy....so, the Galaxy Note would fit in my jeans pocket - no problem!
(HTC take note! There ARE some of us who feel that a 5.3"+ screen is NOT too big!)
8. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
4:38 - "consumers want to view porno's and videos on a larger screen."
10. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Awesome device. Is this still not coming to the US? They said LTE was available
17. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Maybe I will go for it, but this looks mostly for a graphic designer. Honestly I prefer my GS2
19. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
WOW!!! That would fit my hand perfectly...and you it will get ICS, too.....probably have to get SGS2 due to not being around when I am ready to buy :-(
20. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I see a John Madden app, specially designed for this phone...BOOM!! tough acting tinactin.....
21. belovedson (Posts: 986; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
this phone is sick. its been along time since i sat through an entire video on this site. and this was one of those
it included clip and info about the nexus