Watch the full Samsung Galaxy Note event here: the infinite possibilities of the S Pen
18. ph00ny posted on 28 Oct 2011, 19:34 1 0
if you believe that to be the case then the phone isn't for you
11. rd_nest posted on 28 Oct 2011, 12:48 0 0
Check this, pocket test of Galaxy Note:
2. remixfa posted on 28 Oct 2011, 09:58 1 0
it didnt look nearly as big in the hand as i thought it would. gives me hope that i could hold it.. lol
for the huge screen, battery and 1.4ghz exynos... that would be worth having (and ripping ICS to it.. lol)
15. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 28 Oct 2011, 14:09 1 0
I agree, it looks very comfortable to hold. It's a sweet device. I think I am just going to hold out for quad-core phone. I am so satisfied with my rooted HTC Evo 3D that I can most definitely hold out for a quad-core phone.
Wow imagine a quad-core Exynos, 720p HD Samsung Galaxy S III.
Yes my HTC Evo 3D will keep me going until that monster comes out! lol
22. kshell1 posted on 30 Oct 2011, 17:55 0 0
i wish evo 3d was cheaper -_- but yes the sgs3 will be a monster lol
5. DJLegacy2k5 posted on 28 Oct 2011, 10:14 4 0
Wait what? Arent they all COPIES of iDevices according to Apple...I guess Apple innovated boring and square?
4. Derekjeter posted on 28 Oct 2011, 10:12 1 3
This phone makes me feel ashame of my DROID Bionic.....lol....damn you Verizon and Motorola.
6. Naytess posted on 28 Oct 2011, 10:18 1 0
I would definitely consider bailing on my beloved HTC EVO 3D for this Goliath! Although, I'm a huge fan of & evangelist for HTC's SenseUI overlay....I'd LOVE to have a 5.3" screen! Too big? Really???? Absolutely NOT! I'm a baggy jeans kinda guy....so, the Galaxy Note would fit in my jeans pocket - no problem!
(HTC take note! There ARE some of us who feel that a 5.3"+ screen is NOT too big!)
8. PimpStrong posted on 28 Oct 2011, 10:26 3 0
4:38 - "consumers want to view porno's and videos on a larger screen."
10. mctcm posted on 28 Oct 2011, 12:07 1 0
Awesome device. Is this still not coming to the US? They said LTE was available
17. henrickrw posted on 28 Oct 2011, 14:53 0 0
Maybe I will go for it, but this looks mostly for a graphic designer. Honestly I prefer my GS2
19. networkdood posted on 28 Oct 2011, 23:29 0 0
WOW!!! That would fit my hand perfectly...and you it will get ICS, too.....probably have to get SGS2 due to not being around when I am ready to buy :-(
20. networkdood posted on 28 Oct 2011, 23:44 0 0
I see a John Madden app, specially designed for this phone...BOOM!! tough acting tinactin.....
21. belovedson posted on 29 Oct 2011, 00:36 0 0
this phone is sick. its been along time since i sat through an entire video on this site. and this was one of those
it included clip and info about the nexus