Watch the design of the white and red Nokia Lumia 820 compared
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 05:25 posted on
If you were wondering how exactly the Nokia Lumia 820 looks in white and red, apart from the airbrushed corporate renders, the below video gives you the chance to explore them from all sides...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i like black more...or purple!
3. satydesh (Posts: 71; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
hate glossy phones is any model with matte finnish?
6. -box- (Posts: 3866; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Cyan, of course, but the yellow and gray look nice. I do kind of wish they had the choice of the matte finish like on the 800/900, just felt more tactile and grippy
9. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
The interchangeable back covers may look cheap, but they're not. These back covers are made of polycarbonate too, just like the Lumia 920. Nokia should make a variant of this phone with a 720p resolution for Verizon.
10. pliskin1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
This is one of the few phones i'm excited to see more of. Smallish in size, but still has plenty of feature.