Watch the design of the white and red Nokia Lumia 820 compared
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Oct 2012, 05:25
If you were wondering how exactly the Nokia Lumia 820 looks in white and red, apart from the airbrushed corporate renders, the below video gives you the chance to explore them from all sides...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. satydesh posted on 25 Oct 2012, 06:04 1 0
hate glossy phones is any model with matte finnish?
6. -box- posted on 25 Oct 2012, 08:20 0 0
Cyan, of course, but the yellow and gray look nice. I do kind of wish they had the choice of the matte finish like on the 800/900, just felt more tactile and grippy
9. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 25 Oct 2012, 16:22 0 0
The interchangeable back covers may look cheap, but they're not. These back covers are made of polycarbonate too, just like the Lumia 920. Nokia should make a variant of this phone with a 720p resolution for Verizon.
10. pliskin1 posted on 26 Oct 2012, 00:20 0 0
This is one of the few phones i'm excited to see more of. Smallish in size, but still has plenty of feature.