Watch the Sony Xperia Tablet Z get torn down on video
0. phoneArena 22 Mar 2013, 08:25 posted on
There's a number of ways you can void a gadget's warranty – hack it, break it, drop it in a pot of boiling soup and let it simmer for 15 minutes, just to name a few. Taking it apart in order to see what makes it tick works just as well, and that's exactly what happened to this Sony Xperia Tablet Z unit that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
This is very nice, but i wouldnt buy it YET because the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus is coming out. It is 10.1" with a resolution of 2560x1600 and a very fast processor.
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5210; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, when the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus comes out, there will be comparisons between these 2 tablets.
Beast v.s. Beast
5. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Exactly! The GT 3 plus has a better processor than the Xperia Tab z. I hate TouchWiz so when i get GT 3 Plus i will install Cyanogen mod 10.1 (or newer versions if they come out)
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5210; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The TouchWiz Nature UX is not bad, I kinda like it, why install a mod when you have a beasty tablet?
8. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I will download the mod not to make my tablet faster, but to make it better looking. The TouchWiz UX is absolutely terrible.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6230; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THIS IS s a OFFICIAL TEAR DOWN not like those boring guys from ifixit. those are professional engineer from SONY that can take it apart and put it back in seconds or minutes