Watch the Samsung Galaxy S IV livestreaming here!
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 10:01 posted on
The next big thing by Samsung is almost here! Just a few hours to go and we'll all be enjoying the introduction of what's believed to be one of the hottest smartphones of 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
61. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Live streaming at 7 pm for a cell phone announcement? Ain't nobody got time for that!
73. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Im off @ 7 hopefully i wont miss the hole thing
77. moe53 (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
its gna be a beast but not a beauty. hope i am mistaken
82. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 973; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Starting at 1am here in South Africa, will be watching the event on my GALAXY S III :)
I'm looking forward to seeing what features have been added to TouchWiz, as well as what Audio chip Samsung have used, I hope they used another Wolfson DAC as in the GSIII.
87. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
This intro music from Disney? LMAO sure as hell sounds like it to the T.
Sounds like the music to the water + light show at disneyland Fantasmic
88. insanoshaman (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Doesn't S4 mean its the 4th installment of a series of phones? So when I hear haters crying about the design its kind of insinuated that its going to be similar. I don't understand why designs have to be radically different. Maybe a smartphone with a sawtooth edge to cut down small trees and branches when the battery is dead? Get real.
89. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
!!! Here is a new idea why we may still didn't saw a real Samsung Galaxy S IV !!!
When I was looking at the leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV videos, I have noticed that front part of phones body is a bit transparent and looks like a glass fiber material or something like that. Sometimes manufacturers use such materials for test units and that may mean that leaked images and videos still may be just of an prototype and not the real Samsung Galaxy S IV design...
So, what all you think about my conspiracy theory??? :D
94. TechDork (Posts: 283; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Design wise, not that impressive. Just my opinion. It's nothing to do a double take for.
97. Trex95 (Posts: 877; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Dual camera mode Samsung copied from Lg optimus g pro.
98. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Hey!!!! Can somebody tell him that he got a galaxy note with him
101. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Really a hour long presentation without a single mention to the processor.... What Samsung still running trial and error or WTF
102. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Well, the design was a bit disappointing, but at least the features are great! By the way, good job Samsung!