Watch the Samsung Galaxy S IV livestreaming here!
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 10:01 posted on
The next big thing by Samsung is almost here! Just a few hours to go and we'll all be enjoying the introduction of what's believed to be one of the hottest smartphones of 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
29. samsunggalaxylover (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
this live stream will start on 1 am in my country (Israel) but I'm watching it any way.
35. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
lol its gonna start at 4am in morning but im also watching it anyway! :D
43. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
7 pm in my living room , with 5 bags of popcorn ( Movie Theater Butter ) :P.
38. cloud_atlas1991 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Mine it'll be around 7 AM (Philippines) but on March 15. Hahaha. And I'm still here at work.
57. marceldy (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
1 am in Lebanon as well ! Why why the time difference ;( probably leaks will be showing earlier.
69. evil_slayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
1 am here as well...in jordan-middle east
(comment section is now about what time the S4 event will be in your country :P:P)
well jokes aside...samsung fanboy or not(im not...im a motorola fanboy actually...can't wait for the X phone :P)
still want to see samsung's latest offering...just like i was excited for htc's and sony's event :)
72. theindianguy (Posts: 90; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I lived in Kuwait, but right now i am in India, and it's gonna start at 4 am over here.
78. oister85 (Posts: 414; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
i live at mars and its going to start at 10 days
76. Tele7 (Posts: 47; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Don't listen to them, you have the right to be on that land (and watch the Unpack event)
36. Secondhead (Posts: 18; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Bring it on Samsung!!! and lets see how our respond is, dissapointing or exciting??? Can't wait!
3. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
I've been ready for the last 2 weeks , just hope the design isn't the one been floating around .Amount of work achieved today : ZERO.
7. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
too bad it's 6 am in my place :( really wanna watch this livestream
time difference sucks
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hey me too! My place is also 6am! So I need to wake up early just to watch this livestream. :)
15. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 99; Member since: 04 May 2012)
live stream will start at 4am in my country Pakistan :-(
63. Menaka (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
4.30 AM in Sri lanka i'll definitely watch it !! :D
11. abish1234 (Posts: 51; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
its 4:30 am in my place man.. but i will watch it :D
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It's going to be somewhere around 4am here...that's when my sleep hits it's peak.
I'll sleep on it and see what the new day brings!
21. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
for those who can't watch the live streaming, you can still watch it on Youtube but a replay version. At least you did.
26. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Lol...man, you must not get my joke.
I don't have much thought about it...besides, PA's going to take care of everything for me so no worries if i miss the unveiling.
59. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
The excitement is different
30. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
If I'm correct it should be somewhere around 01:00 AM in my country. I will be watching that. :)
6. techspace (Posts: 795; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
the design is bad but the features should be better(compared to the other phones)
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Talking about design, it is too early to judge, what if that what we have seen was just a prototype or test unit, there still is a chance that design will be different.
10. techspace (Posts: 795; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
samsung has tweeted the galaxy s4's pic
maybe its not a proper pic but it gives you an idea of how it will look like
20. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Yes, I know and I saw that picture, but while phone is not officially presented, there is no guarantee that it will be looking exactly the same. Remember that the kid from video teaser are still hiding phone in the box, so why the hell Samsung would show us real Samsung Galaxy S IV image before presentation? That's why I think that there still is a chance that design can be more or less different from leaked one.
68. techspace (Posts: 795; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
but seriously, do you think it would look richer and better than the xperia z or the htc one?
i know that the s4 will have many good features but it will not look as good as the other phones
maybe the s4 will be a smarter choice, but it wouldn't look as good as the other phones.......lets wait and watch...
80. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't know, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z looks really good. We will see. :)
13. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
It's 4.30am at my place. Oh man....hoping it will be amazing.
17. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
the beauty and innovation will soon lands in our hands. S4, Daddy's here
19. Suraj3337 (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Gonna Stay all night to watch it! Please dont disappoint me with the design!
22. djoscar4u (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
Who cares if the phone is plastic or not. I'm still putting a case on to protect it.
23. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
samsung same old boring desgin i hope they don't disappoint us .
55. Klamba92 (Posts: 206; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
When you mean design do you all mean the shape or the materials used to make it? Because there is not a shadow of a doubt that it will be plastic, as they already said they prefer plastic as they can produce mass goods without faults! Plus that means removable battery! The design that has been leaked looks like the note 2. However there seems to be a pattern style similar to the nexus 4 and other lg phones.
25. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
O, a live stream....no live blog? Getting fancy are we.
27. xperator (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
Hey Pa, No need to livestream anything!
Please just tell us if it's the plastic design or not. You have already confirmed the hardware specs and the features over 9000 times.
28. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
i read now that LG has a new ad that states. the 4 in the samsung Galaxy stands for the same old boring desgin for the next 4 years to come.
49. Diego! (Posts: 511; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I've alwas said his neighbor is smarter than he is, that girl could steal the show!
37. abbas1997 (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
7 hours more to choose between the siv and the htc one
74. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6803; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
7 more hours too choose gs iv or xperia z for me.
41. voxmarc (Posts: 320; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
theres SOMETHING about that 3d no. 4 on the Ad.....3D 3D??
46. Jyakotu (Posts: 824; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I'm curious to see what'll it'll look like.
51. ddxmms (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
its start at 11 pm here !
FROM LIBYA WITH LOVE :D