Watch the Samsung Galaxy S III connect to a staggering amount of gizmos, including an Xbox controller
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jun 2012, 03:36
The Galaxy S III connects to things as varied as pen drives, a portable hard drive, an USB hub with keyboard and mouse, USB audio, PS3 controller, Xbox controller, Wiimote, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, MHL adaptor and some more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ph00ny posted on 12 Jun 2012, 04:10 5 0
I guess the rumors are true. There is enough juice to support external harddrives. Combine that with exFAT support.
6. NZtechfreak posted on 12 Jun 2012, 07:16 3 0
Which rumours? I confirmed those about 2 weeks before the S3 release (at AndroidNZ, that's our video up there).
7. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 12 Jun 2012, 12:32 0 0
This is an absolute incredible video. The BEST phone in the world is clearly the Samsung Galaxy S III. I can't imagine what the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be capable of.
Good stuff NZtechfreak.
2. DirkStorck posted on 12 Jun 2012, 04:53 1 0
Hi...great video. What bluetooth keyboard and mouse did you use?
5. NZtechfreak posted on 12 Jun 2012, 07:15 2 0
I used the Logitech for Android 3.1+ BT keyboard in my video, Logitech Android mouse also (although basically any keyboard or mouse with the HID bluetooth profile will work).
8. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 12 Jun 2012, 12:58 0 0
What brand is that USB on the go adapter you use on your video? I am looking to buy that same one.
3. icekendee posted on 12 Jun 2012, 05:19 3 0
this will replace my notebook cant wait for my gs3
4. Chuck.Norris (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2012, 05:37 3 0
I am sold, this is simply Awsome!!
9. hova1 posted on 12 Jun 2012, 15:18 0 0
hi can a wireless ps3 controller work on the s3 without connecting the wires ....?
10. Saamic posted on 12 Jun 2012, 17:54 0 0
What about displaying the TV screen on the S3 instead of the S3 screen on the TV. I'd plug in my PS3 controller and play some Battlefield on my S3 while in my kitchen that would be awesome.
11. jy99hk2000 posted on 12 Jun 2012, 23:27 0 0
hi, is galaxy nexus can do it that you mentioned above??
12. Forsaken77 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 00:09 0 0
What's up with the whispering and low talking volume? Had the volume maxed on my laptop and had to put my ear to the speakers to hear you alot. Not using external speakers.
13. the_matchless posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:46 0 0
Hmmmm now xperia U 1/3 price of GS3 does all this... so what's the big deal?
All that hype....
You can check it on Youtube :)