Watch out, Kim Kardashian's game is taking over mobile
1. imparanoic (Posts: 77; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
this is horrible social casual gaming at it's worst
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
WTF is this trash bytch doing on a game for? Bunch of dumb a$$ bytches.
27. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1063; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
the only thing i gained from this article is that there are either more teen age girls using ios then android
or the ones that use android aren't as stupid!
2. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Looks like it's the females whose pushing sales of this crappy game?
Who the he'll knew about stocks would go up, I would've bought €100.
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
IPhone users rate it higher, go figure.
Considering volume versus android, that most certainly would mean they love it.
5. Blazers (Posts: 272; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
iOS devices are very popular with females, so that stat shouldn't be a surprise.
4. Planterz (Posts: 1403; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
BTW, does this game include an option to make your own sex tape?
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I've seen better sex tape than this bimbo.
24. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
+1 omg i just lol'd i would acutally download it if i could do that
6. techloverNYC (Posts: 482; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Always been a big fan of her since her debut sex tape. Bad acting but the ass makes up for most of it.
7. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Have you seen her without makeup? She's kinda fugly.
8. Planterz (Posts: 1403; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I've barely seen her WITH makeup, and think she's fugly. And that's just speaking of her physical appearance. Her soul is of the blackest, smelliest, stickiest tar that'll light ablaze and burn you alive if you ever were unfortunate to get any stuck to you.
21. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
how can u be a fan too this no talent hack that can't act that have a fake ass. just like watching those no talent hack DUCK DYNASTY.
9. BattleBrat (Posts: 1218; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I have a shield. Just figured out how to map dead space. console and PC fans consider mobile a joke. Playing half life 2 on my shield I can see it is possible. If the developers will make games for it. Honestly I believe the iPhone and the iPad hurt mobile gaming by making stupid light fluffy touch only games. It hampers the development of deeper controller required games.
13. TheMoltenD (Posts: 109; Member since: 13 Jul 2014)
Know what I played a little under 10 years ago on my PC? Half Life 2.
Mobile gaming's doing very well on the 3DS, there are tons of exclusive high quality titles on it.
18. BattleBrat (Posts: 1218; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The Tegra 4 is little better than a playstation 2. The K1 is just under an Xbox 360 in the power department. Thats when the heavy games start (we hope)
11. livyatan (Posts: 822; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Finally a game for all those hordes of mindless high-school bimbos.
Glu striked gold this time.
Btw, it really is a high time for PA to write an article about Clash of Clans.
The game is the greatest gaming phenomenon ever.
It is set to become the highest grossing computer game in history.
Now it grosses over 4 million dollars each day, and the number is still growing.
Thank goodness, it is a game that I actually like and play regularly.
15. TheMoltenD (Posts: 109; Member since: 13 Jul 2014)
Clash of Clans is nothing new though, online build your own city games have been around for ages.
17. livyatan (Posts: 822; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
And that makes the success of the game even more phenomenal.
I think the explanation is in the perfect measure of complexity and simplicity, high polish, charms, and presentation.
Clash of Clans can be highly engaging and challenging yet can be really easily picked up and put down.
In that respect, and in its own way, it is a unique achievement
12. pubbaa (Posts: 21; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
i remember a game called "New York Nights" java game when i had a symbian phone...that was fun...haven't seen anything like that available on the play store...
Gameloft make a game like that again..(i dont like the "The Sims" games)
25. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
LOVE playing the SIMS/ the possibilites really are endless and theres nothing like playing god for a few hours
14. TheMoltenD (Posts: 109; Member since: 13 Jul 2014)
Just gave this piece of crap a free 1 stars on the play store, I didn't even have to download it.
16. LikeMyself (Posts: 352; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
I hate kardashians. I hate them so much! They don't deserve this popularity! At least Paris H is famous for being famous, i.e, a very rich heir, but Kim for a sex tape! I hate these people with passion!
22. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
kim can't even make a decent sex tape. i blame ray j brandy's lil brother for making her infamous
23. fjftokyo (Posts: 57; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
DEATH TO THE KARDASHIANS AND TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED THEM BECOME FAMOUS FOR BEING WHORES
26. linaresx (Posts: 91; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
Oh yeah, also, I heard that Kim made an instructional video showing you exactly how to climb the Hollywood social ladder. Maybe I should watch it first so that I can unlock all of the achievements.