Watch live TV on your iOS or Android device using the updated Comcast Xfinity Go app
0. phoneArena 04 Nov 2013, 18:47 posted on
If you're a Comcast Xfinity customer, you might have used the Xfinity Player app to catch up on those episodes of Hardcore Pawn that you missed, or to watch last week's Sean Saves The World; but an update to the app changed the name to Xfinity TV Go and added something much more exciting than a name change. Now, Xfinity subscribers can watch live, streaming television from their iOS or Android phone or tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
2 Things to note. You need to be on Wifi to stream, but you can download to watch w/o connectivity! That's huge for plane rides etc.
2. promise7 (Posts: 499; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Only live TV? Does it allow you to watch past episodes and seasons?
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I believe there is a second app, or maybe a part of this one, to access Comcast's On Demand programming.
I could be wrong though,
4. lorenzoscott78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2013)
They need to make an app for windows phone
5. ReallyEhly (Posts: 13; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
"You need to have a Wi-Fi connection to use the live television feature."
I just tried it without a Wi-Fi connection after downloading the app yesterday and it works fine for me.
6. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Just downloaded the app and it's for networks that I would never want to watch, smh
7. mahirasef007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Hello friends it's a great news for all HD live stream now IOS platform would you like to try that @ [ live-tvstreaming(.)com/NFL ]