Watch full length CBS shows on iOS, Windows Phone and Android 8 days after initial airing
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2013, 13:05 posted on
So you missed Blue Bloods and you want to check in on how the Reagan family kept New York City safe for another week; but your digital video recorder is stuck at 100% full (you just had to tape all of those Breaking Amish and Sister Wives episodes, didn't you). Well, you could hope that the latest episode is available on demand, or you could simply fire up the CBS app...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Yeah, looks to be in the Window 8 store but not the Window Phone store which is looks to be very misleading and a lie .... And not mentioned and completely piss poor reporting on the part of Alan F. is that the very first sentence of the CBS Press Release includes BlackBerry 10 but looks to be intentionally left out. What's is the deal here Alan F. ?
2. NLiveris (Posts: 11; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
What's the meaning of the arbitrary 8 day waiting period? Television shows appear on thepiratebay within a few hours of airing.
7. -box- (Posts: 3964; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
TPB isn't an official host, owner, or distributor of the content.
3. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
I'll just stick with my DVR and my Hava (Slingbox) and my Galaxy S4/Commando 4G. All the channels/recordings and instant. No delays!
4. Blazers (Posts: 304; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
CBS is lame in making people wait 8 days especially when you can just go to their website and view the next day. None of the other networks do this.
5. Deaconclgi (Posts: 395; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This app is for Windows 8 and not Windows Phone. I do hope that they release a WP version soon though.
6. digicon (Posts: 121; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
They're adding the App to BlackBerry 10 too you damn jerks, for not reporting equally and unbiased . . .
9. hf199 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
They fail to mention that Blackberry is also getting it too. Everyone is hating on BB
10. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
Don't forget blackberry morons
11. rgardner518 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks for content to update. As of today ncis 1/14, ncisla 1/14, criminal minds 1/15 and even two and a half men 1/17. You cannot view any newer episodes then the dates posted. They don't give a date shows will be available to watch online. Nor are they updated on their website either. How do they expect people to want to watch their shows if they are not available to watch in a timely fashion!