Watch every Apple iPhone ad from the first "Hello"
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2012, 21:02 posted on
AdWeek decided to put together a few web pages consisting of all 84 ads for the Apple iPhone dating back to the very first ad called "Hello"; for many Apple iPhone fans it was one of these ads that got the wheels turning in your head and made you a fan of the device and the industry as a whole...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PAPINYC (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
My life is precious, I can't spare the 00:06:05 minutes to watch the iHistory of the tragedy known as iPhone in the above 12 videos.
I'll just stick to my beliefs that have already been confirmed: iPhone sucks; Steve Bjobz was an iThief; iPhone owners are mindless iShē€p or iGirls; turn the phone upside down and face north-by-northwest for better reception; carry Duct Tape in your Emergency Kit at all times.
5. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
but you can spare enough time to mindlessly use 35 gb of data and enough time to add up the times and write your comment?
get some real reasons to hate on the iphone and not represent a trashy android fan…
4. aar0983 (Posts: 51; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
the miami heat beat the crap out of the knicks!!!!! just throwing that out there since it seems like there are no more news for the day
7. codymws (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
You guys should make a list of all the official Windows Phone ads. Those ones are funny.
8. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Old Apple ads are nice but, WHY this should be in the "Phone News, Reviews and Specs" section?
9. snowgator (Posts: 3159; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Old Apple iPhone commercials..... Zzzzzzzzz.
Put all the "Lite Beer From Miller" commercials with Rodney Dangerfield, Bubba Smith, Bob Ueker and the gang..... Now THAT'S a good time.
10. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Is there really no other news other than this?
11. xiobnb (Posts: 74; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
from these ads we can tell that the iphone hasnt changed that much
12. Carlitos (Posts: 265; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Guys don't be hating sure there is lots to hate or dislike about the iphone,(and no I don't own one or ever have, I actually own an Atrix 4g and it is still just as fast as the iphone 4s)
but if it wasn't for them us android users wouldn't see all these great android phones. Dual core phones, quad cores, 3D phones etc.
14. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
I don't hate Apple, I'm very neutral I appreciate the user friendly iOS and the multitude of different features of Android, but this looks almost a paid ad right in the middle of a review area.
15. greathero1 (Posts: 443; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Phonearena knows exactly what they are doing with this. In 3 days, this thread will have over 200 messages. Apple threads get them hits. Hell, the Android boys comment more in Apple threads than they do in Android related threads.
13. Whateverman (Posts: 3162; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I bought a DVR...specifically for the purpose of avoiding commercials! And no...I wouldn't watch them if they were Android commercials either.