Watch as an Apple iPhone makes it through an elephant's digestive system
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Dec 2012, 23:01
If you ever have your Apple iPhone grabbed by an elephant, would you do what this tourist did in Thailand to retrieve it, and if so, would you even want to keep the device after it goes through the elephant's system and comes out in a pile of elephant dung?; we're pretty sure that Apple won't be bragging about the durability of the phone using this video...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
31. PhenomFaz posted on 31 Dec 2012, 13:04 2 1
nice one :)
but its ironic really icrap ending up in crap whre it really belongs...sort of a homecoming for the idevice :)
2. darkskoliro posted on 30 Dec 2012, 23:10 4 0
lolwut, if you're in China you arent allowed to comment on PA articles...
random comment, before when i loaded this page it said I was banned from commenting because I was from China o_O
23. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 02:45 3 4
Communist, Chinese can't speak English properly
39. darkskoliro posted on 31 Dec 2012, 21:12 0 1
So cant people from most countries around the world. Your point?
4. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 30 Dec 2012, 23:20 3 6
How much is that iStools? :)
13. Nathan_ingx posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:19 4 0
It should probably cost $10/gram taking note that the poop has been furnished with an iPhone and the elephant should cost a fortune more as it's system has been Appl(i)ed...iLephant!!
20. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 31 Dec 2012, 01:40 0 4
Lol Eww I'm just kidding tho...
5. g2a5b0e posted on 30 Dec 2012, 23:26 8 1
That's so ridiculous. They could have at least tried to make it look real. I don't know much about the digestive system of elephants, but I can't imagine the phone would come out that quickly unless they came back the next day, but they all are wearing the same clothes, so I doubt that was the case. Also, that phone is oddly clean for having gone through an elephant's insides & being buried in a ton of poop. I call bulls**t.
6. sarb009 posted on 30 Dec 2012, 23:29 1 2
Oh my genius iPhonearena's iGenius authors, how come that there was no nonsense article abt apple today. So guys this is their today's apple dose wrapped in elephant's poop.
38. TROLL posted on 31 Dec 2012, 19:58 0 0
cooool back by aweeks holiday by PA, how is you rusticguy?
40. rusticguy posted on 31 Dec 2012, 21:16 0 0
all good dodging the forced holidays so far :)
9. Galen20K posted on 30 Dec 2012, 23:43 10 0
well I've always said Apple could market Crap and mainstream consumers would still buy it. 0: )
10. Izzy_V posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:01 8 0
It seems as though most of PA's articles come from an elephant's anus as well.
14. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:20 11 0
Huh, so that's where Mxyzptlk came from.
18. Nathan_ingx posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:44 3 1
Lol, yeah...a l'le hybrid prototype though. He's smaller, more Apple inclined. His mind is like that of the terminator having one mission. Terminate non Apple followers.
16. DOUBLE_BASS posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:39 0 1
I bet if it was an Android the elephant won't let it out!*
*missing usual fanatic comment
17. rusticguy posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:40 0 1
Do elephants eat glass and aluminium?
What's the ph level of elephant's stomach?
Looks like all fake story.
22. valapsp posted on 31 Dec 2012, 02:30 1 1
Apple will diffidently file a lawsuit against either the woman or the elephant.
24. chemhaz posted on 31 Dec 2012, 03:50 3 0
Now we know where iPhones come from, Foxcom production secrets are now reveled. The factory is in an Indian elephant park, then phones are shipped to china for cleaning and packaging
26. kcombs posted on 31 Dec 2012, 07:17 2 2
First that's a HTC One X. Second that was fake as hell.
30. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 31 Dec 2012, 11:43 0 1
Hermm, since when does the HTC One X has a physical iPhone like home button? I can't see a physical home button on mine...
28. dexter_jdr posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:44 4 0
so.. does this mean this website is iPhonearena?
29. ltavaress posted on 31 Dec 2012, 10:19 0 0
Any phone would have made it. No animal can digest the materials of a cellphone.
32. InspectorGadget80 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 17:52 0 0
So the iPhone is a PIECE OF SHYT Nice article
37. crysiswarmonger posted on 31 Dec 2012, 19:40 0 0
That looks so fake, it was like they were filming from a phone of a phone and camera wildly swinging showing you them feeding the elephant so you know that is coming. They give a fake phone. Cause the phone would have been in roaming inside the elephant and battery did in 3 hours or less.