Watch as an Apple iPhone makes it through an elephant's digestive system
0. phoneArena 30 Dec 2012, 23:01 posted on
If you ever have your Apple iPhone grabbed by an elephant, would you do what this tourist did in Thailand to retrieve it, and if so, would you even want to keep the device after it goes through the elephant's system and comes out in a pile of elephant dung?; we're pretty sure that Apple won't be bragging about the durability of the phone using this video...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
31. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
nice one :)
but its ironic really icrap ending up in crap whre it really belongs...sort of a homecoming for the idevice :)
36. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
no its a shytty article
2. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
lolwut, if you're in China you arent allowed to comment on PA articles...
random comment, before when i loaded this page it said I was banned from commenting because I was from China o_O
23. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Communist, Chinese can't speak English properly
39. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
So cant people from most countries around the world. Your point?
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
How much is that iStools? :)
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3614; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It should probably cost $10/gram taking note that the poop has been furnished with an iPhone and the elephant should cost a fortune more as it's system has been Appl(i)ed...iLephant!!
20. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lol Eww I'm just kidding tho...
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3722; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
That's so ridiculous. They could have at least tried to make it look real. I don't know much about the digestive system of elephants, but I can't imagine the phone would come out that quickly unless they came back the next day, but they all are wearing the same clothes, so I doubt that was the case. Also, that phone is oddly clean for having gone through an elephant's insides & being buried in a ton of poop. I call bulls**t.
6. sarb009 (Posts: 307; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Oh my genius iPhonearena's iGenius authors, how come that there was no nonsense article abt apple today. So guys this is their today's apple dose wrapped in elephant's poop.
41. quakan (Posts: 1360; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Just go to Android Central and don't come back.
38. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
cooool back by aweeks holiday by PA, how is you rusticguy?
40. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
all good dodging the forced holidays so far :)
9. Galen20K (Posts: 541; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
well I've always said Apple could market Crap and mainstream consumers would still buy it. 0: )
10. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
It seems as though most of PA's articles come from an elephant's anus as well.
14. billybuttpounder (banned) (Posts: 105; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Huh, so that's where Mxyzptlk came from.
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3614; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Lol, yeah...a l'le hybrid prototype though. He's smaller, more Apple inclined. His mind is like that of the terminator having one mission. Terminate non Apple followers.
16. DOUBLE_BASS (Posts: 48; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
I bet if it was an Android the elephant won't let it out!*
*missing usual fanatic comment
17. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Do elephants eat glass and aluminium?
What's the ph level of elephant's stomach?
Looks like all fake story.
22. valapsp (Posts: 557; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Apple will diffidently file a lawsuit against either the woman or the elephant.
24. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Now we know where iPhones come from, Foxcom production secrets are now reveled. The factory is in an Indian elephant park, then phones are shipped to china for cleaning and packaging
35. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
they came from a elephant a$$?
25. ibap (Posts: 752; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
No, Apple will use this to deny insurance claims.
26. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
First that's a HTC One X. Second that was fake as hell.
30. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Hermm, since when does the HTC One X has a physical iPhone like home button? I can't see a physical home button on mine...
34. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you mean P.O.S. iphone.
28. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
so.. does this mean this website is iPhonearena?
33. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
42. quakan (Posts: 1360; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Just leave this site if you don't like it.
29. ltavaress (Posts: 23; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Any phone would have made it. No animal can digest the materials of a cellphone.
32. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
So the iPhone is a PIECE OF SHYT Nice article
37. crysiswarmonger (Posts: 78; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
That looks so fake, it was like they were filming from a phone of a phone and camera wildly swinging showing you them feeding the elephant so you know that is coming. They give a fake phone. Cause the phone would have been in roaming inside the elephant and battery did in 3 hours or less.