Watch an iPad 2 meet its maker in a lava pit
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2011, 03:01 posted on
A small case company made this publicity stunt, trekking to a place near one of Hawaii's volcanoes, and getting up close and personal with the hot furnace of melted lava slowly making its way down...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phungn (Posts: 26; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
dont quite see the connection between the case and the ipad. I thought it was going to be something crazy like the ipad survives lol.
5. metoyou (Posts: 277; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
LOL... i know what you means :)
Seriously they can donate that tampad to someone else that can't or don't have the financial to get a tablet
6. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
what the f*ck?????
NO CONNECTION with THE CASE!!!!
I guess thats why it was pointless!!!!!
7. mio15 (Posts: 26; Member since: 21 Mar 2011)
Hardware torture should make everyone who visits this side sad... :(
8. buncookie (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
If you want to buy an Andriod tablet you don't go through all that trouble. : )
9. theoak (Posts: 318; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
You know ... I was surprised the iPad faired as long as it did.
11. ZayZay (Posts: 548; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
I don't understand the point of this except to play with some fire. Oh well.
12. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
How dare he tortures a quality product. Why not field test it on an Android tablet since no one cares for them anyway?