Watch an iPad 2 meet its maker in a lava pit
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Dec 2011, 03:01
A small case company made this publicity stunt, trekking to a place near one of Hawaii's volcanoes, and getting up close and personal with the hot furnace of melted lava slowly making its way down...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phungn posted on 12 Dec 2011, 03:06 3 0
dont quite see the connection between the case and the ipad. I thought it was going to be something crazy like the ipad survives lol.
5. metoyou posted on 12 Dec 2011, 05:44 0 0
LOL... i know what you means :)
Seriously they can donate that tampad to someone else that can't or don't have the financial to get a tablet
6. rendHELL posted on 12 Dec 2011, 06:16 2 0
what the f*ck?????
NO CONNECTION with THE CASE!!!!
I guess thats why it was pointless!!!!!
7. mio15 posted on 12 Dec 2011, 07:59 0 0
Hardware torture should make everyone who visits this side sad... :(
8. buncookie posted on 12 Dec 2011, 08:05 0 0
If you want to buy an Andriod tablet you don't go through all that trouble. : )
9. theoak posted on 12 Dec 2011, 12:04 1 0
You know ... I was surprised the iPad faired as long as it did.
11. ZayZay posted on 12 Dec 2011, 13:01 0 0
I don't understand the point of this except to play with some fire. Oh well.
12. The_Miz posted on 12 Dec 2011, 16:59 0 3
How dare he tortures a quality product. Why not field test it on an Android tablet since no one cares for them anyway?