Watch a video tour of the first BlackBerry Store in Dubai
0. phoneArena 22 Jun 2013, 21:17 posted on
The first BlackBerry Store in the world has opened in the UAE and if you're unable to pop by, you can check it out by watching the video below; the store is located in Dubai, the 22nd most expensive city in the world. You might notice a lot of signage for the BlackBerry Q5, the entry-level QWERTY equipped BB10 model that just launched exclusively in the country...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Enjoy your flash-less, Bluetooth-less, and nfc-less device :)
6. taikucing (unregistered)
and your brain is too
2. androidhater (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Jun 2013)
Nobody wants Blackberry device anymore,its a piece of junk!
5. taikucing (unregistered)
nobody = just you
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Where is nikolas Oliver? I love to see his face :)
9. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Thanks for caring. Thumb up from me
10. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 720; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
for a company that's struggling in most markets they're wasting money !
11. paulyyd (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
says the person with a nokia device as their default picture Lol
12. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 720; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
you wanna play that OK! game sure
here in this picture is a nokia n9 running meego the first os to rely completely on gestures and guess what your blackberry 10 is a big rip off of meego :)
2 i don't see nokia wasting their money and they're profitable again unlike BB therefore your argument is invalid !