Watch Steve Ballmer surprisingly appear during the Qualcomm keynote
0. phoneArena 08 Jan 2013, 14:56 posted on
As some of our readers might know, Microsoft is not attending this year's CES. The company doesn't have any plans to be present in future installments of the show either. However, that didn't stop Microsoft's CEO, Steve Ballmer, from making a surprise appearance during yesterday's Qualcomm keynote. And boy, what an appearance it was!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Who cares bout this idiot
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Not me, but WP8 users do, that's why 4 reds.
7. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Not just WP8 users dude.
The whole PC echo system users love this guy including myself.
3. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
What is it about this guy that makes me want to punch him in the face? Honestly?
6. jeserodriguez (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
Making the CES a little bit more fun! :D
9. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
We don't have Steve Jobs, but we have Steve Ballmer
11. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1546; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Hmm I thought Microsoft big wigs ditched CES. I guess Mr. Ballmer felt Microsoft products
needed some press so into Ces he went . He did get some press for Microsoft products