Watch Samsung’s complete Super Bowl Ad before the game
0. phoneArena 03 Feb 2013, 14:46 posted on
While the teaser ad made fun of all the litigation that Samsung is wrapped up in, the full 2-minute ad takes a different angle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1110; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
its just really cool! Seth Rogen especially...he just cracks anyone up
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9078; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This is their Superbowl ad? It was good, but I expected a little more, especially from Samsung.
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 3522; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Can you imagine that people are looking forward to commercial instead of avoiding one. Prove that Samsung marketing team is doing things right.
9. MartianMe (unregistered)
F**k the commercials...put some more imagination into the design of your phones idiots.
10. ilia1986 (unregistered)
How bout you put more brain cells in your head first?
13. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Don't you think your suggestion is bit lame as an human being.....
"How bout you /|\ put more brain cells in your head first?"
14. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Come On samsung people consider you as a "king of galaxy" ? may be.....
but you are acting a like a "diapered baby"....... BB's ad is acceptable then this...
15. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
the only thing i noticed through this whole commercial was Saul Goodman.