Watch Samsungâ€™s complete Super Bowl Ad before the game
However, the full ad leaves Apple alone, and that is indeed quite refreshing. Instead, we are treated to Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd ripping into each other while Bob Odenkirk eventually drives home the final blow, thanks to a special cameo which we will not spoil for you.
While no particular product is pitched, it is the Samsung Galaxy Note II and the S-Pen that have the spotlight, and rightfully so since it is Samsungâ€™s latest and greatest.
source: Samsung (YouTube)
4. PhenomFaz posted on 03 Feb 2013, 15:57 3 1
its just really cool! Seth Rogen especially...he just cracks anyone up
2. PapaSmurf posted on 03 Feb 2013, 15:18 14 1
This is their Superbowl ad? It was good, but I expected a little more, especially from Samsung.
7. joey_sfb posted on 03 Feb 2013, 19:38 0 0
Can you imagine that people are looking forward to commercial instead of avoiding one. Prove that Samsung marketing team is doing things right.
9. MartianMe posted on 03 Feb 2013, 23:28 3 6
F**k the commercials...put some more imagination into the design of your phones idiots.
10. ilia1986 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 00:47 3 0
How bout you put more brain cells in your head first?
13. tashreef posted on 04 Feb 2013, 06:30 0 0
Don't you think your suggestion is bit lame as an human being.....
"How bout you /|\ put more brain cells in your head first?"
14. tashreef posted on 04 Feb 2013, 06:38 0 0
Come On samsung people consider you as a "king of galaxy" ? may be.....
but you are acting a like a "diapered baby"....... BB's ad is acceptable then this...
15. BomberXL posted on 04 Feb 2013, 10:48 1 0
the only thing i noticed through this whole commercial was Saul Goodman.