Watch Nvidia's Tegra 4 and Project Shield CES 2013 event here
But nothing compares to seeing the whole event, feeling the busy atmosphere of CES and hearing it straight from Nvidia’s chief executive Jen-Hsun Huang. All of that from the convenience of your chair, without having to go to Las Vegas and experience the CES madness.
source: Twitch.tv via Engadget
Watch live video from nvidiaofficial on TwitchTV
1. Tegra_user (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Tegra 4 has is 28nm "kepler" GPU which supports Cuda, Open GL, Direct x 11.1(not in Android) Physx, 3D Vision and it one of the most efficient gpu architecture nvidia has ever created.
3. Mallouette (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
Will these technology be available in Windows Phone devices for the coming months or years?
5. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Well i never heard windows phone are using soc other than qualqomm so ithink no
7. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
You will not see it on Windows phone, but you will definitely see it on Windows RT.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5648; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What happened if their server crash or have a virus? Thats my only concerned before buying it plus will it keep up the update when 5.0 keylime launch?
6. pongkie (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
OMG!!! Project Shield Take my Money. Can play android games and also stream PC steam games when using a compatible nvdia graphics card.