Watch 881 iPhones moving like fireflies across Europe for a month (video)
1. AdolphOliverBush (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 09:26 1 0
Now I see why they were secretly tracking everyone's positions.
4. corps1089 posted on 15 Jul 2011, 13:29 1 0
Yes! This was the killer need behind the location tracking. Violated privacy was never so worth it!
6. Laurynas (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 16:16 1 0
@AdolphOliverBush "Now I see why they were secretly tracking everyone's positions."
Don't think that it is the only one purpose...
11. daniel_bargs posted on 17 Jul 2011, 09:38 0 0
hahaha now we know! they track iPhones just to impress us using this video. nya
2. vantenkiest posted on 15 Jul 2011, 11:23 1 0
LMAO and apple says they dont store that info LMAO Tracking Lawsuit FAIL
5. 530gemini posted on 15 Jul 2011, 15:39 1 1
Wow. Four fandroids already? You guys never miss an opportunity, don't you? Lol.
7. GALAXY-S posted on 15 Jul 2011, 16:46 1 1
lol As time goes on there will be more android users so get used to it isheep
8. 530gemini posted on 15 Jul 2011, 19:19 1 1
Just like you fandroids are used to the iphone being the bestselling smartphone. Obviously, your guys can't put your money where your mouths are :)
9. biophone posted on 17 Jul 2011, 01:13 0 0
This is so cool apple track some more this is awesome. Bet you cant do that on droid.
10. baldilocks posted on 17 Jul 2011, 01:50 0 0
Shaking my head at all the fandroids.....and they call US sheep.
12. uplifted (unregistered) posted on 17 Jul 2011, 13:01 0 0
how about I have had every iphone since they came out and I am now a driod fan all the way. I can do ten times what I could do with my iphone and I have an infuse which is no badass spec phone. I am sick of apple and there limited eco system. Their just a bunch of hype and I wish apple would go to hell. So here is just one example apple fag! FLASH!!!