Watch 881 iPhones moving like fireflies across Europe for a month (video)
1. AdolphOliverBush (unregistered)
Now I see why they were secretly tracking everyone's positions.
4. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
Yes! This was the killer need behind the location tracking. Violated privacy was never so worth it!
6. Laurynas (unregistered)
@AdolphOliverBush "Now I see why they were secretly tracking everyone's positions."
Don't think that it is the only one purpose...
11. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
hahaha now we know! they track iPhones just to impress us using this video. nya
2. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
LMAO and apple says they dont store that info LMAO Tracking Lawsuit FAIL
5. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Wow. Four fandroids already? You guys never miss an opportunity, don't you? Lol.
7. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
lol As time goes on there will be more android users so get used to it isheep
8. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Just like you fandroids are used to the iphone being the bestselling smartphone. Obviously, your guys can't put your money where your mouths are :)
9. biophone (Posts: 1909; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
This is so cool apple track some more this is awesome. Bet you cant do that on droid.
10. baldilocks (Posts: 734; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
Shaking my head at all the fandroids.....and they call US sheep.
12. uplifted (unregistered)
how about I have had every iphone since they came out and I am now a driod fan all the way. I can do ten times what I could do with my iphone and I have an infuse which is no badass spec phone. I am sick of apple and there limited eco system. Their just a bunch of hype and I wish apple would go to hell. So here is just one example apple fag! FLASH!!!