Want to buy the Google Nexus 4? The Google Play Store suggests you buy it from T-Mobile
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Nov 2012, 23:10
The Google Nexus 4 is still sold out online, so if you head to the Google Play Store you will find a recommendation that those interested in buying the handset go to T-Mobile where they can buy the 16GB model for $199 before a $50 mail-in rebate, and a signed two-year pact...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mydi.maus posted on 21 Nov 2012, 23:21 0 1
i dont think i want to be locked-up for 2 years and hold my patience,hahaha got mine already! yay..
2. Joshing4fun posted on 21 Nov 2012, 23:23 3 1
Tmobile should have made this phone free on contract.
4. cripton805 posted on 21 Nov 2012, 23:48 3 1
I'd buy a Nexus. Just not an LG for the rest of my life. Time after time my LG's were junk and for the last time I vowed never to buy another LG. May be a good phone, but I do not support LG anymore.
5. kanagadeepan posted on 22 Nov 2012, 00:11 1 1
If the price was 99$ or even 149$ with contract, I think many will go for T-Mobile one. But 199$ after rebate is like rip-off, imho..
6. cripton805 posted on 22 Nov 2012, 00:17 2 3
I don't think TMobile should be a "contract" carrier anymore. Their service is worse than that of some prepaid companies. Trololol
7. DaNTRoN posted on 22 Nov 2012, 01:06 1 1
I'm going to be honest, I'm a little hesitant to get this because lg. Their phones aren't that good. When working android/BlackBerry tech support I saw lots of lg. Replaced LOTS of lg. For hardware issues, camera, screen, sound i just don't believe they make that great of product.
The sweet price... That's another thing, and causes me to at least give this handset a look
8. FoxDavis posted on 22 Nov 2012, 01:18 0 1
I would like it to be available without a carrier. I will have to keep checking back to see when stock is available without contract.
9. cripton805 posted on 22 Nov 2012, 04:43 0 1
What p**** is trolling? Seriously, thumbs down to every comment at the same time? Childish.
10. cripton805 posted on 22 Nov 2012, 04:44 0 1
A little strange Ravail was the only one comment without a thumbs down. Interesting....