Want a Nokia Lumia 520 right now? Factory unlocked models available on eBay for only $239
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 14:21 posted on
It is tempting, a SIM-free device, brand new, sealed in the box and under factory warranty at a price of about what...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Geez....there are too many phones to choose. Luckily, I have a new phone already.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3588; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You have the 'ex'-peria Z? When did you break up?
29. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
TROLL called me "Experiadroid". And yes, it sounds strange.
8. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
The 520 supports hsdpa up to 21 mbps, i see no problem there. Nokia ftw
25. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
T mob says they use 2100mhz but good luck with that, as the majority of it is 1700mhz. Notice the iphone5 for tmob has that specific freq unlocked for them.
26. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Upon further research, you need both, as they use one for dn and one for up.
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No thanks no thank you, I hate midrange phones!!!!!
Nokia 928 or the Lumia 940 please
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3588; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You hate Android mid-ranged phones too?
I'm sure you must be very rich and you can afford any phone you pick. But don't hate them cause it's nothing for you...
But lookie here, i'm quite surprised you like Nokia Lumias and actually vying for one.
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Its not that im rich, i have to contacts which i pay £65 a month on a 12 month contract which i have been with T-Mobile and Vodafone, so i get a new phone every 9months. Ive been with them for 7 years. I love Mobile phones! I was a big Nokia fan till 2010 since after Nokia have never been good with hardware like Samsung and Htc: Cpu, Gpu! I still have the E55 958GB E72 my pride and joy Nokia 8800 CARBON ARTE!!!!!!
It takes 2 weeks wages to buy a highend phone, you dont have to be rich!
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I hate all midrange phones, why settle for less when you can buy the best for extra £200
Looking forward to buy the L940, having second thoughts on L928 both are superb™
20. akki20892 (Posts: 3896; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
it will in 2013 though.......bring it on nokia......!!! 41mp with Snapdragon 800 damn.......and one more global high-end device from nokia will have same snapdragon 800 or 600 maybe.....!!! waiting for this device....any way i have N8 faster and smooth with belle....LOL....can't wait to upgrade to powerful & cool device with unique os from next high-end Nokia...!!!
12. murati (Posts: 21; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
Good job Nokia, they need some middle range phones to put up with all this androids on the market. And this phone will even work if you will put some apps on it, not like my girl's experia J, she put Instagram and What's up on it and that was about it :)
27. jose.vu (Posts: 16; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
it's already available in Vietnam for only 180$,
a very good deal, gonna sell like hot cake :)