Walmart offers $49.99 Nokia Lumia 920 and free Nokia Lumia 820
Walmart is not done. With nothing more from the ink of you pen marking your signature on the same two-year contract, you can purchase the Nokia Lumia 820 without paying a dime for the mid-ranger. This is the second free Nokia Lumia 820 deal we've seen today as CompUSA is giving away the phone free to those who buy a Windows 8 PC or laptop.
source: Walmart (1), (2) via WPCentral
1. fervid (Posts: 183; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Bestbuy is also honoring retail and many dotcoms for the holidays. I had them price match this morning and got my 920 for $49.99. I love it so far.
2. LAFN (Posts: 49; Member since: 19 Jul 2009)
Does it include the wireless charger for free like the AT&T stores are giving?
3. terter (Posts: 9; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
So, save some money and buy one for a review. Or it’s not available in Bulgaria yet?
4. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
OMG!!! This is so friggin awesome! Oh how I wish this phone (Lumia 920) was on TMobile!
5. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I would love to try out a WP, but I already like Android a lot, so many choices haha.
6. DerryAhmad (Posts: 260; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Hmmm.. the price without contract are a bit inconsistent among retailers. Best Buy offers $599, AT&T $450 (presumably still 'locked) and here Walmart offers $699. I'm kinda worry about the international price (sans Euro). Hopefully it won't past $599.
7. DerryAhmad (Posts: 260; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Edit: I checked the links. And I didn't see the $699 for the off-contract Lumia 920 price. Was it a typo? Or did Walmart corrected the price?
8. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
walmarts website also says they want 350 on contract for sprint gnex, im gonna assume there were some errors made somewhere.
9. swarn (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Jan 2012)
1st device is lumia 920, with price listing $49.99? I think it is lumia 820
12. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
It says its a 920, but the one in the picture is definitely an 820. Somebody should fix that.
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
why so much love for USA where not much peolpe buy it and this discounted money is collected from europe and Asia for high moblie prices :\ what a bummer
14. deathyyy (Posts: 101; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
How much do you pay a month/How good is your service? In the US we usually get it when it comes to the service end.
13. Credo (Posts: 721; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Still no Windows Phone 8 devices in Belgium, shame on you Microsoft, Nokia, HTC and Samsung :(