Walmart is now selling AT&T's prepaid DataConnect Pass & USB Modem
1. rshackindian posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:46 0 0
there price point are very pricey, compared to virgin mobile
3. Shana (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2010, 18:37 0 0
The customer service number gives you cell phone.. no one knew how to help me activate the sim card.. I am now at a public libarary to find out how to activate it.. if i cant find out how.. I am taking it back.. spent 3 hours on the phone with them.. and they knew nothing ..not even about the product.. kept telling me to call the customer service number and they were the customer service number!
4. loveladyrick posted on 19 Oct 2010, 04:15 0 0
I know what you mean. AT&T needs an email link on their site to ask questions. I just wanted to see how accurate their coverage maps were for wireless broadband so I could use it at my home. Two phone numbers, I got middle eastern techs that barely spoke English, they could not comprehend English and were no help whatsoever! I got a total of four phone numbers, two were these illiterate idiots and the other two, no one was in WELL PAST the time they were supposed to open. GET IT TOGETHER AT&T!
5. One J Wright (unregistered) posted on 21 Oct 2010, 19:20 0 0
I also had a problem with figuring out how to get my sim card activated for the LG Turbo, DataConnect Pass. here is link for the page that will help you activate your card...www.att.com/buyasession enjoy
6. Mike Hunt (unregistered) posted on 03 Nov 2010, 20:04 0 0
I AM WEE TODD DID SOFA KING WEE TOOD DID
7. fucking doesn't work (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 19:38 0 0
they are JUNK!!!! walmart needs to start selling things that actually work, then shit that is broken and they won't refund your money or fix the shit
8. fucking doesn't work (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 19:40 0 0
9. emmanuel (unregistered) posted on 25 Apr 2011, 00:17 0 0
please do you have chip or sim card that i can use it for my phone as a prepaid without paying any monthly bills but by units or credit