Walmart drops the price of the 16GB iPhone 4 to $147 with a 2-year contract
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jun 2011, 14:36
In celebration of Apple's WWDC keynote, and to promote Walmart's increasing wireless presence, Walmart has dropped their 16GB iPhone 4 price from $197 to $147 at select stores, through the end of June...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chrisld85 (unregistered) posted on 06 Jun 2011, 17:13 0 0
who cares? Iphone sucks. Android is the leader!
11. Trends (unregistered) posted on 07 Jun 2011, 03:55 0 0
Why don't you android fanatics get a life. I own two androids and Apple Ads don,t phase me. Everyone has a right to advertise and spend their cash as they please and on anything they please. Why get so bothered when you see anything Apple. Even owning Androids, I think Apple is a good company and makes a good product and the better they do, it pushes google to do better. We all gain, so stop being so silly and grow up.
3. coria791 posted on 06 Jun 2011, 19:05 0 0
Oh yes finally on the month of my upgrade thank you Walmart and Apple
13. box (unregistered) posted on 07 Jun 2011, 10:36 1 0
So you're going to sign a 2-year contract on a year-old phone using a 5-year old OS? Well at least you're not paying full price...