Walmart accidentally lists the "Galaxy S III 920" online
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Nov 2012, 04:26
Hmm, the one who posted this listing on Walmart's online store is clearly not a PhoneArena reader. Because if they were, they'd be able to tell a Samsung Galaxy S III from a Nokia Lumia 920. The big box retailer currently has a red "Samsung Galaxy S III 920 Smartphone" present in its database, and if you enter your ZIP code you might even see that this non-existing amalgamation is allegedly in stock at some outlets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:03 5
LOL, this can be the best middle range phone ever.
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:06 1
a samsung fan/employee got a shot in at nokia....trololololo! :)
22. Nathan_ingx posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:35 0
Let me see, the goodness SIII in the quality body build of 920 with OIS and the camera features + utilities of Android 4.2 + quad-core S4 pro + 2GB RAM= iPhone killer for the days to come!
4. wendygarett posted on 28 Nov 2012, 04:33 9
Walmart really know how to troll tech fanboy after the iPad cases
5. bencrypted posted on 28 Nov 2012, 04:46 0
Will Walmart come up with a 'Chimera' by making the perfect smartphone "Samsung iPhone 920", which will trump all other smartphones in the market?
8. Thephonegeek posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:07 0
Wow. It would be great if there was a Galaxy S3 920. It will be able to send Apple home. Go Drunk people, you have reached Walmart.
9. sadaivadai posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:07 0
So is it a SIII with pureview camera or Lumia 920 with SIII specs and android ?? I would buy either of the two ..
11. MC1123 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:43 2
that is such an EPIC FAIL! would give mercy if they list is ativ s3!
12. AlexYouOC posted on 28 Nov 2012, 06:06 7
I heard the Galaxy S3 920 has 8 cores, a Ultra Amoled HD+ screen wit 2160p resolution and a 64 megapixel camera running Android 26.2 Zebra Cake. Im omw to Wal-mart now to go pick it up
14. p0rkguy posted on 28 Nov 2012, 06:25 0
Quit bashing Walmart, they just finished the worst weekend of the year with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Most of the fights and madness you guys see online is from Walmart.
16. FranksGT posted on 28 Nov 2012, 06:43 0
If this is all the news phone arena has to report they need to go back to working at Mcdonalds!
17. ZexyZahid posted on 28 Nov 2012, 06:54 0
LOL i want that smartphone :-) Nokia's quality and Samsung's raw performance and features :-D
20. mydi.maus (unregistered) posted on 28 Nov 2012, 07:54 0
21. jibraihimi posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:12 0
LOL........ :) now this will be one hell of a phone, with ultra killer features.......... Walmart, please manufacture this phone.......
23. r5xscn posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:51 1
Hey, look at the specs.
It's a downgraded Nokia 920 with SIII screen.
4.8" HD Super AMOLED display
Resolution: 1280 x 720
26. Muzhhur posted on 28 Nov 2012, 12:08 0
this is no mistake, its a new kind of merchandasing... probably work if you dont know how does it works the best one, lmao