Walmart accidentally lists the "Galaxy S III 920" online
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
LAUGH MY MUTHA FIN ASS OFF!!
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
LOL, this can be the best middle range phone ever.
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
a samsung fan/employee got a shot in at nokia....trololololo! :)
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3395; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Let me see, the goodness SIII in the quality body build of 920 with OIS and the camera features + utilities of Android 4.2 + quad-core S4 pro + 2GB RAM= iPhone killer for the days to come!
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Walmart really know how to troll tech fanboy after the iPad cases
5. bencrypted (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
Will Walmart come up with a 'Chimera' by making the perfect smartphone "Samsung iPhone 920", which will trump all other smartphones in the market?
18. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Samsung one x nexus optimus odin 920 DNA
8. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Wow. It would be great if there was a Galaxy S3 920. It will be able to send Apple home. Go Drunk people, you have reached Walmart.
9. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
So is it a SIII with pureview camera or Lumia 920 with SIII specs and android ?? I would buy either of the two ..
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
that is such an EPIC FAIL! would give mercy if they list is ativ s3!
12. AlexYouOC (Posts: 53; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I heard the Galaxy S3 920 has 8 cores, a Ultra Amoled HD+ screen wit 2160p resolution and a 64 megapixel camera running Android 26.2 Zebra Cake. Im omw to Wal-mart now to go pick it up
13. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
lmao!!! Totally laughed @ Zebra Cake xD
14. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Quit bashing Walmart, they just finished the worst weekend of the year with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Most of the fights and madness you guys see online is from Walmart.
16. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
If this is all the news phone arena has to report they need to go back to working at Mcdonalds!
17. ZexyZahid (Posts: 11; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
LOL i want that smartphone :-) Nokia's quality and Samsung's raw performance and features :-D
20. mydi.maus (unregistered)
21. jibraihimi (Posts: 739; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
LOL........ :) now this will be one hell of a phone, with ultra killer features.......... Walmart, please manufacture this phone.......
23. r5xscn (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Hey, look at the specs.
It's a downgraded Nokia 920 with SIII screen.
4.8" HD Super AMOLED display
Resolution: 1280 x 720
26. Muzhhur (Posts: 258; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
this is no mistake, its a new kind of merchandasing... probably work if you dont know how does it works the best one, lmao