Wake up your inner weldor and drive with only the Sony Ericsson Xperia arc as your eyes on the road
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Apr 2011, 04:50
Another brilliant commercial from Sony uses only the Exmor R camera sensor on the Sony Ericsson Xperia arc for driving around a dusty road, covering the windshield and windows with sheet metal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dar (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2011, 06:14 0 0
..and that is why we love SE.
different and charismatic..after all, sony is also the media entertainment giant, not just a soulless harware manufacturer..and it's about right for that to be shown through their commercials also.
btw the adds with Kristen Shaal were legendary, nothing can top that :)
2. DontHateOnS60 posted on 11 Apr 2011, 07:41 1 0
I'd rather use my N8 with its wide angle optics to do something like that.
3. AndroidTroll posted on 11 Apr 2011, 15:31 0 0
yeah the N8 is still the champ of cellphone optics. But iphone is still the most revolutionary as it might be using this exact same camera for iphone 5 six months from now lololololol.
4. Johnny6 (unregistered) posted on 17 Apr 2011, 08:31 0 0
xperia is great.
and this video is fantastic..
and what's the name of the song in it? and who's playing it? i love it.
5. Davidm (unregistered) posted on 09 May 2011, 10:58 0 0
Glad you liked it, i was the driver in this commercial and it was all real, no camera tricks believe me!