WSJ confirms the fingerprint scanner for the iPhone 5S, as if we didn't know
0. phoneArena 09 Sep 2013, 22:34 posted on
Just in case it wasn't enough for you to have multiple rumors, leaks, photos, and various experts reporting that the Apple iPhone 5S would have a fingerprint scanner, The Wall Street Journal has added its respected voice to the confirmation that yes, the next iPhone will in fact have a fingerprint scanner...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Icrap...release date 9/20 for those who didn\'t know
15. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Better hope the fingerprint scanner works better than iMaps...
I can already hear Apple saying... \"Your holding it wrong\".
2. Commentator (Posts: 3691; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
"As if we didn't know."
Given the fallibility of our human senses, what can we REALLY know?
3. hellonerds (Posts: 314; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
steals someones iphone 5S.. they be like.. ha they need my fingerprint to unlock it... wait.. my fingerprint is all over the phone screen... :O
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3770; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
\"WSJ confirms the fingerprint scanner for the iPhone 5S, as if we didn\'t know...and like we didn\'t post it before\"
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
So whens the first story coming of a stolen phone and the theif cutting their finger off to unlock it?
11. Sauce (unregistered)
Soon I guess, since we didn\'t hear one about that happening with the Atrix. Oh wait... what\'s an Atrix?
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 21312; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Good one +1. The guys are going at early today. It's gonna be heated after 10am
18. Sauce (unregistered)
Yea tell me about it lol. I want to know where everyone is getting this Haterade from.
7. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
wait the note3 has a fingerprint scanner right?
12. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
No, it doesn't. It was rumored to though.
8. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Wish there was a company that had a patent on fingerprint scanners on mobile devices that could block the sales of all iphail5S
9. kozza3 (Posts: 698; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
wow, you do realize that they are most likely still paying someone to use the actual scanner tech right?
i really don\'t like iPhones but I\'m sick of fanbois
10. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Motorola had the feature on their Atrix 4G.... I wonder if the iPhoo will allow two fingers to be programed like the Atrix . I had my right index finger and my sons' left so he can play games without bothering me every time it locked.
16. moronman66 (Posts: 162; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Is it just my computer, or does the link to the source literally just say the title?