WSJ confirms Google's plans to open retail stores
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2013, 09:30 posted on
Just a few days ago, we first heard the rumors that Google may be looking into opening a number of retail store locations in major metropolitan areas in time for the holiday season. We first wondered whether Google has even proven it can handle its own stores, but the rumors say Google is recruiting outside help in the process. Now, we're getting more confirmation from the Wall Street Journal that the retail stores are in fact a reality...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mydi.maus (unregistered)
wow a store,i would like an ice cream sandwich and some jelly bean..
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and some KEY LIME
5. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Right!!! I hope they'll have every flavor of Android displayed all over inside each store, kinda like how they have them outside GooglePlex! Would be cool ass hell!
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I'll be looking forward to a Google store around my area.
4. Valdomero (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
You don't believe how hard is to purchase a Nexus 4 if you're outside of the US, the ones being sold in my country are too expensive (almost $500 for the 8GB version).
I would need to use a proxy to shop in the us online store... ¬.¬
7. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I would love Everything-Google........
A Google toothbrush, Google deodorant, Google ketchup, Google engine oil, Google traffic lights, Google underwear......
One can only fantasize :D
8. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 879; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
It would make it a lot easier to sell google glass to the public. Most non tech people I know aren't even aware of it yet.
9. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
i keep wondering.... what about the people who already wear glasses?
10. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 879; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I personally think the easiest people to sell this to are hipsters. They'll buy anything to that makes them look smarter and trendy. Plus then could say I wore them before they were cool.