WSJ also chimes in that Apple suppliers got their iPad Mini marching orders for September
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Jul 2012, 09:34
The tipsters have said that Apple has told them to gear up for a mass production of the iPad Mini in September. It was precisely WSJ that reported back in February how Apple is testing a smaller tablet, but hasn't decided whether it makes sense to release it or not...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Droid_X_Doug posted on 04 Jul 2012, 10:05 5 2
Especially if the chipset is the same as current iPad3.
2. qwertypoor posted on 04 Jul 2012, 09:46 6 3
Wonder how well these will sell. hate the name ipad sound like it should be a tampon.
5. thedarkside posted on 04 Jul 2012, 10:50 2 2
i think the should call it the ipod huge... not the ipad mini
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Jul 2012, 11:08 2 2
Their price tag cant beat the KINDLE FIRE or the NEXUS 7 in price. For 300$ u can still buy a mini laptop
8. thedarkside posted on 04 Jul 2012, 11:45 3 2
commercial idea. typical apple commercial advertising the new ipad mini.
"hello, my name is (enter famous actors name). have you ever wanted a huge ipod? maybe a mini ipad? well considering all of our devices are pretty much the same, we've decided to offer the ipod extreme... wait... or is it the ipad mini? uh well whatever it is, its pretty much the same thing over and over again. so i think you people should buy it at the extremely over priced price of 14 billion dollars. thank you sheep"
9. protozeloz posted on 04 Jul 2012, 12:54 2 1
well Look at that more info about a posible 7" iPad, HA!!! for those who think 7" have no place on the market and have battled me into thinking otherwise here are some reasons
1. a 7" device with a reduced price would encourage a family to purchace various handasets
2. 7" is a great tool for kids with small hands and the better price point makes it easy to replace making them much more "child friendly"
3. 7" makes a great gaming device because of not only its size but the fact that the user can cold into the tablet and reach out the entire screen making
4. a 7" device is much more discrete
5. with a that size fits everywhere
11. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 04 Jul 2012, 13:40 3 2
It's not the "size" that counts but, rather, what you can do with it. Quite frankly, it can be 8 riBbed inches but, if it still walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims on wi-fi like an iDuck then, no thank you to all 7 inches; I'll take an 4.8" Android any day.
10. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 04 Jul 2012, 13:01 0 2
I'm all for a miniature tAmpon; I just hope it's more like a Phablet with Phone functionality.
Footnote: iPad MiNi = what iPhone 4S'sss should have been.
14. HTCFreak posted on 04 Jul 2012, 16:00 0 0
a 7" Phablet? The Galaxy Note is a bit awkward, but a 7" phablet? lol
13. LionStone posted on 04 Jul 2012, 15:19 1 2
Hey Daniel P...newsflash...7" tablets have been out for quite some time and apple is scrambling to catch up! Even if you are trying to diss the Nexus 7 by calling it "cheapo"...google nailed it with latest hardware, latest software, and price point! So when the Nexus 7 releases in just a few weeks, it will put apple down a few more rungs!
15. pete8812 posted on 04 Jul 2012, 18:31 2 1
I like how everyone hated the iPad when it first came out, saying it was pointless and stupid, and now there are hundreds of tablets on the market. You guys defending your andriod tablets are hypocrites.
17. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 04 Jul 2012, 20:33 0 2
I think most people that hated it didn't hate the device, just the software. Even to this day, it still has a phone OS. Seriously, 4 icons wide, and at such a high resolution, that's sad. If Apple is serious about the post PC era, they shouldn't have put iOS on it, instead making it more like a Mac, not an over sized iPhone.
20. Reikz posted on 05 Jul 2012, 23:20 0 0
Droid users Hypocrites?
Wasn't apple the one saying 7inch tablets where DOA and now they are making one?
18. Wiki_jaan posted on 04 Jul 2012, 21:56 0 0
tablets with out memory card port should have USB-On-The_GO option.
19. andyboi_ph posted on 04 Jul 2012, 22:11 0 0
bring them on and lets see who's gonna be on top!