WSJ: Production of new Apple iPhone to start this quarter
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 16:43 posted on
Production of the next Apple iPhone will start this quarter according to those anonymous people familiar with Apple's plan to produce the seventh generation of the iPhone along with the production of a low cost model that will also carry a 4 inch screen like the Apple iPhone 5 but use a different casing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 540; Member since: 07 May 2012)
what's this going to bring,a new software update, ios 7. apple change the design be creative like you used to be,then again.....
2. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
new processor and new camera with the same boring iOS so not such a big thing
5. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 540; Member since: 07 May 2012)
it is a bad thing,trust me you don't see that happening with android, no desresect to apple and apple fans
13. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
i know my friend it is a bad thing because the most innovative company we used to see is not very creative as it was in the past im not an apple hater but let's be honest iOS is far away behind android it lacks many features available on android (excuse me for my bad english)
23. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm sorry, but after the first iPhone, the only thing that was close to being innovative was the camera on the iPhone 4. It triumphed all other cameras on the market at the time.
27. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
N its not even quad core
3. twens (Posts: 979; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Well I am waiting for note 3 but I may buy the new iPhone as well. I love to have best of both worlds. Lol
4. Ale749 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
I think this iPhone is going to be very succesfull. (mad android fans responding in 3...2....1...)
8. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 540; Member since: 07 May 2012)
it will be if they come with a better design and not just minor upgrades to software and internals,revamp the os
9. lyndon420 (Posts: 4460; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Mad? More like excited dude. When ever they put something out, it means we will have amazing tech to look forward to...from other OEM's.
39. joey_sfb (Posts: 5824; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I am excited about samsung ad during apple iphone launch. This year is part 3.
I enjoyed part 1 and part 2 very much :-)
40. joey_sfb (Posts: 5824; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Each model of the iPhone outsells the last, so I would agree with you.
19. Aeires (unregistered)
Except the 5 didn't sell as many units as the 4S did.
24. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Except the 5 hasn't been on the market as long as the 4S.
30. Aeires (unregistered)
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 21734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I think it will be too, but because they went back to the drawing board, or because of brand recognition?
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 4460; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Yay. I wonder what amazing "self professed" feats of innovative genius they have in store for us this time.
46. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Apple are famous for innovating, recreating and adding to the market. They seem to create, reinvent, innovate for the first 3 or 2 products in the line (iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTouch, iTunes, Apple TV, iCloud, Mac, etc) then it becomes stale. Hopefully we see a "refresh" to what the company has to offer.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 21734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Show us something solid apple. I'm hoping apple has learned from the ones that learned from apple. I feel that apple has let the student (Samsung) become the master. Get off your butts apple, the cellular landscape has changed. Those dinosaur phones that mr Jobs said no one would want...welllllllll ummmm everybody wants them now.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If iOS 7 is ground breaking (meaning a total redesign) I wouldn't mind getting it. Supporting a rotten company though....
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 21734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah there are some pretty shady practices going on. All these guys got big by stepping on the backs of the little people though...Us lol. I'm not against them, but I've grown tired of their smug attitude, like saying things like "there's iPhone and there's everything else". Rite now it looks like everything else is giving iPhone fits. Another way of spelling everything else is google/Samsung ya know
29. lyndon420 (Posts: 4460; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
The phrase 'There's the iPhone, and then there's everything else' in my opinion still holds water. We have the iphone and everything else is either a smartphone or superphone. Here in Canada the iphone is NOT classified as a smartphone. Just speaking the truth.
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 21734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wow really, what's the classification?