WSJ: Chinese ZTE "aggressively poaching talent" from the likes of BlackBerry and Motorola
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2014, 08:37 posted on
Chinese ZTE -- the parent company behind the trending Nubia brand -- is "aggressively poaching talent" from BlackBerry and Motorola, reports the Wall Street Journal. So far, fewer than 20 people have been employed, but apparently the company is intent on continuing its effort, and even has a special division within its HR department that has been given a mandate to carry out the task. According to the report, this move is a part of ZTE's expansion efforts...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3302; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I highly doubt that everyone looking at girl than phone.
8. redmd (Posts: 868; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
She was also "poached" by zte. She haz talents.
4. CyberFalcon (Posts: 138; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
who cares abt the mobile...
i can't stop staring at her...
She is damn gorgeous...
9. NokiaFTW (limited) (Posts: 1900; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I love PA. The pictures accompanying the title of their articles is so interesting and beautiful. Best tech site ever!
12. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Wait didn't the Chinese government give ZTE like 20 billion dollars in loans or something? And they're STILL flailing?! LOL.
13. corporateJP (Posts: 1548; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
...and at the end of the day, ZTE will still make low-quality, unreliable junk.
However, yes, the girl in the pic is mad fine. She's Alyssa Milano hot...
14. billgates (limited) (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Shouldn't they be poaching kids to work for 5 cents a day?