WSJ: Chinese ZTE "aggressively poaching talent" from the likes of BlackBerry and Motorola
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3744; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I highly doubt that everyone looking at girl than phone.
8. redmd (Posts: 978; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
She was also "poached" by zte. She haz talents.
4. CyberFalcon (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
who cares abt the mobile...
i can't stop staring at her...
She is damn gorgeous...
9. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I love PA. The pictures accompanying the title of their articles is so interesting and beautiful. Best tech site ever!
12. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Wait didn't the Chinese government give ZTE like 20 billion dollars in loans or something? And they're STILL flailing?! LOL.
13. corporateJP (Posts: 2229; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
...and at the end of the day, ZTE will still make low-quality, unreliable junk.
However, yes, the girl in the pic is mad fine. She's Alyssa Milano hot...
14. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Shouldn't they be poaching kids to work for 5 cents a day?