WP8's WordFlow Twitter is zen nonsense
WordFlow in Windows Phone 8 is similar to many other keyboard prediction algorithms like you would find in the
With that in mind, someone has put together the WPWordFlow Twitter feed. A few of our recent favorites are: "Mo money or red velvet cupcakes", "On a mission from the law to treat you like a baby", and "CD player in my car is an independent state of Israel".
It's some solid zen nonsense, and it makes us wonder why we haven't seen something like this for SwiftKey yet.
source: WPWordFlow Twitter via WMPU
1. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 291; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I must have misread but what's the major point here.
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
The point is: FUN.
It is amusing. If you don't find it so, you are perfectly welcome to continue on to the next story.
7. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 291; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I don't understand where the fun jumps out at you...
10. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Well then, as I said, you are perfectly welcome to continue on to other stories.
14. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Then this comment thread gets moderated probably, because it would likely get off-topic.
15. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 291; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Michael you must have thought by my comment ending in a (.) And not a (?) That is said in sarcasm, it was not. Thanks for the quick reply no thanks for trying to dismiss me.
16. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Another question, why do you feel the need to troll your own article?
17. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
why do you feel the need to ask stupid questions and act like kids?
if you dont get it do as he said an move to another article, but that would be to easy wouldnt it. you need to be childish and get attention
you got the attention so move on. and he wasnt trolling his own article he was wasting his time answering your stupid comments
22. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 291; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
If you call that answering my question you are out your mind I seen the title and wonder hmm let me read this to get a better understanding which didn't work so I commented with my question and I get the title reworded and a gentle push off the article instead of trying to see it from my perspective you'd rather attack me . You guys are great online attention who cares about that
3. Commentator (Posts: 3019; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Queue the "independant state of Israel" "debate (flamewar)" again. It looks PhoneArena's got a trend lately.
5. Commentator (Posts: 3019; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Google "phonearena Israel" it's the first result (or scroll back to yesterday's news, that works too. It's the Bing Maps article.) From what I can tell, it's one of the most censored comment feed I've seen on this site in a long time.
8. Commentator (Posts: 3019; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
(By the way, my original comment was merely tongue-in-cheek. I wasn't seriously accusing PA of perpetuating a millenia-old debate.)
11. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Yeah, I hadn't read that article, but I just went in and cleaned up the comments even more. I sent a message to the higher-ups to see if we can just shut down commenting on that post.
6. redmd (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
look at that Bing maps topic. PA erase that topic.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3190; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The headline sounds negatively inclined...or blame me for my lack of sense of humor.
12. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Nonsense needn't be a bad thing. Non sequiturs are nonsense, yet quite a lot of fun.
18. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
My mom is a good day to all the time of the most important thing is that the medicine and the other hand is amazing.
Hmm, interesting thought, WP8...
19. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Still clueless about the intention of this article:-|
20. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Thx Michael now I have a new timewaster!
21. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3190; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I think you're talking about those comic strips, eh?
That's what comics are supposed to do Michael, they make fun of things which are not funny and still manages to make it fun because of the illustrations associated with it...