WP8's WordFlow Twitter is zen nonsense
WordFlow in Windows Phone 8 is similar to many other keyboard prediction algorithms like you would find in the
With that in mind, someone has put together the WPWordFlow Twitter feed. A few of our recent favorites are: "Mo money or red velvet cupcakes", "On a mission from the law to treat you like a baby", and "CD player in my car is an independent state of Israel".
It's some solid zen nonsense, and it makes us wonder why we haven't seen something like this for SwiftKey yet.
source: WPWordFlow Twitter via WMPU
1. Atrixboyyy posted on 25 Nov 2012, 16:29 3 3
I must have misread but what's the major point here.
2. MichaelHeller posted on 25 Nov 2012, 16:32 5 3
The point is: FUN.
It is amusing. If you don't find it so, you are perfectly welcome to continue on to the next story.
7. Atrixboyyy posted on 25 Nov 2012, 16:52 2 2
I don't understand where the fun jumps out at you...
10. MichaelHeller posted on 25 Nov 2012, 17:12 2 3
Well then, as I said, you are perfectly welcome to continue on to other stories.
13. hobble posted on 25 Nov 2012, 17:20 2 1
What if he doesn't want to?
14. MichaelHeller posted on 25 Nov 2012, 17:21 2 2
Then this comment thread gets moderated probably, because it would likely get off-topic.
15. Atrixboyyy posted on 25 Nov 2012, 18:01 0 1
Michael you must have thought by my comment ending in a (.) And not a (?) That is said in sarcasm, it was not. Thanks for the quick reply no thanks for trying to dismiss me.
16. hobble posted on 25 Nov 2012, 18:30 0 1
Another question, why do you feel the need to troll your own article?
17. chaoticrazor posted on 25 Nov 2012, 20:45 2 0
why do you feel the need to ask stupid questions and act like kids?
if you dont get it do as he said an move to another article, but that would be to easy wouldnt it. you need to be childish and get attention
you got the attention so move on. and he wasnt trolling his own article he was wasting his time answering your stupid comments
22. Atrixboyyy posted on 26 Nov 2012, 07:08 0 1
If you call that answering my question you are out your mind I seen the title and wonder hmm let me read this to get a better understanding which didn't work so I commented with my question and I get the title reworded and a gentle push off the article instead of trying to see it from my perspective you'd rather attack me . You guys are great online attention who cares about that
3. Commentator posted on 25 Nov 2012, 16:33 1 0
Queue the "independant state of Israel" "debate (flamewar)" again. It looks PhoneArena's got a trend lately.
5. Commentator posted on 25 Nov 2012, 16:47 0 0
Google "phonearena Israel" it's the first result (or scroll back to yesterday's news, that works too. It's the Bing Maps article.) From what I can tell, it's one of the most censored comment feed I've seen on this site in a long time.
8. Commentator posted on 25 Nov 2012, 16:55 0 0
(By the way, my original comment was merely tongue-in-cheek. I wasn't seriously accusing PA of perpetuating a millenia-old debate.)
11. MichaelHeller posted on 25 Nov 2012, 17:13 0 2
Yeah, I hadn't read that article, but I just went in and cleaned up the comments even more. I sent a message to the higher-ups to see if we can just shut down commenting on that post.
9. Nathan_ingx posted on 25 Nov 2012, 17:06 2 0
The headline sounds negatively inclined...or blame me for my lack of sense of humor.
12. MichaelHeller posted on 25 Nov 2012, 17:15 0 2
Nonsense needn't be a bad thing. Non sequiturs are nonsense, yet quite a lot of fun.
18. codymws posted on 25 Nov 2012, 22:29 0 0
My mom is a good day to all the time of the most important thing is that the medicine and the other hand is amazing.
Hmm, interesting thought, WP8...
19. darktranquillity posted on 25 Nov 2012, 22:30 0 0
Still clueless about the intention of this article:-|
21. Nathan_ingx posted on 26 Nov 2012, 06:18 0 0
I think you're talking about those comic strips, eh?
That's what comics are supposed to do Michael, they make fun of things which are not funny and still manages to make it fun because of the illustrations associated with it...