WP8 companion app for Windows coming to replace Zune, sports that Modern UI
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Sep 2012, 03:00
In late October, when Windows Phone 8 hits, Microsoft will unveil a companion app for the handsets running it, that will allow you to manage your phone's content, replacing the Zune desktop software in the process, say sources...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. CX3NT3_713 posted on 04 Sep 2012, 03:56 0 0
... :-\ .. now how am I supposed to, manage stuff on my zuneHD...
9. Contreramanjaro posted on 04 Sep 2012, 11:41 0 0
It was a fantastic device. I wish more people bought them.
10. ogy_dogy posted on 04 Sep 2012, 15:21 0 0
Looking at the pics and videos online i would agree, but msoft never did any proper marketing for them, especially here in europe...
3. Non_Sequitur posted on 04 Sep 2012, 04:47 0 0
If WP8 comes with mass storage mode, that would be awesome.
4. CX3NT3_713 posted on 04 Sep 2012, 05:00 2 0
9/04/nokia-stay-tuned-teaser/Nokia is at it again B-)
7. ogy_dogy posted on 04 Sep 2012, 07:08 0 0
Its actually a shame microsoft hasnt done this already, i think wp sales would have been a lot greater if microsoft mentioned it once in desktop windows. I want my phone to sync ota, i want my win 8 pc to know i have a wp and to make my experience better. Msoft has all the pieces to the puzzle (phone, pc, xbox, tablet) but is doing a horrible job connecting them...
8. Roomaku posted on 04 Sep 2012, 07:30 0 0
This is is so sleek looking forget Zune, this blows it out of the park