WP8 companion app for Windows coming to replace Zune, sports that Modern UI
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2012, 03:00 posted on
In late October, when Windows Phone 8 hits, Microsoft will unveil a companion app for the handsets running it, that will allow you to manage your phone's content, replacing the Zune desktop software in the process, say sources...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
... :-\ .. now how am I supposed to, manage stuff on my zuneHD...
9. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
It was a fantastic device. I wish more people bought them.
10. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Looking at the pics and videos online i would agree, but msoft never did any proper marketing for them, especially here in europe...
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
If WP8 comes with mass storage mode, that would be awesome.
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
9/04/nokia-stay-tuned-teaser/Nokia is at it again B-)
7. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Its actually a shame microsoft hasnt done this already, i think wp sales would have been a lot greater if microsoft mentioned it once in desktop windows. I want my phone to sync ota, i want my win 8 pc to know i have a wp and to make my experience better. Msoft has all the pieces to the puzzle (phone, pc, xbox, tablet) but is doing a horrible job connecting them...
8. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
This is is so sleek looking forget Zune, this blows it out of the park