Vodafone says whatever Nokia announces on Tuesday, it will stock it
We love the Nokia Lumia range, so this is a no brainer – the unique colours, the solid build and brilliant designs marry up perfectly with the slickness of Windows Phone 8," gushes the carrier.
Another device that could be introduced on Tuesday is the rumored Nokia Lumia 625.This model is said to have the largest screen in the Nokia range at 4.7 inches. The screen's size is not totally matched by the rest of the phone's specs which is said to include 512MB of RAM. The same source that is tipping this model was 100% right in saying that the Nokia Lumia 928 would not be part of the May 14th event as originally thought. Seeing that Nokia and Verizon officially announced the phone on Friday, we would say that this source is one that needs to be listened to.
Thankfully, Tuesday is right around the corner.
source: Vodafone via TechRadar
1. papss (Posts: 2870; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Please be EOS, please be EOS... I'm ready to purchase if they bring that big ol camera to WP8
4. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
if the EOS is what is rumoured nokia will be bringing the niche 808 to the general market with wp8 on top and setting the bar high for all
41mp sensor sells itself
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Gone are those days that phones were 13mm thick, this is 2013, not 2009™
No ones gonna buy a Nokia Wp8 with 808 camera being 12mm thick and protruding rear top!
Nokia get out from your cave, Stephen Elop you are the biggest fail, along with your board of members.
Yea bring back those Eseries, Nseries 8800 series back™
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why wouldn't you dexter, we all no your a Nokia Wp fan™
Even if it was 16mm thick, huge, wide, and big, you would!
7. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
nobodys going to buy because windows 8 is worse than IOS. Doubt it even supports higher than 8MP right now.
9. Penny (Posts: 951; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
The HTC Titan II was a WP7 device with a 16MP camera. I'd say more, but I think that pretty much proves you don't know much about this subject.
10. Penny (Posts: 951; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I would MUCH prefer carrying a 12mm thick phone than carrying an 8mm thick phone in one pocket and an additional point and shoot in the other pocket. Think a little here Troll, it's not very difficult (for most people).
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well you have a point there+1 from TROLL™
But majority prefer slim looking phone, even the iP5 and One, S4 takes great point of shoots, except low light!
14. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
exactly, why carry more when one device is all you need, plus nokia devices like the n8 and 808 are known to be better then most point and shoot cameras
the 808 was even compared to dslr's....for a phone thats a huge leap.
and dont waste your time on the trolls here
15. BattleBrat (Posts: 883; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I second this, although I was looking at the Hogari.if it comes with an S Master chip it would replace my Walkman Z as my media player, AND the Pentax tough camera, I've been using as my point and shoot!
20. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 944; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Penny, how you ended up with negative comments for stating such a smart point is living proof that an infinite number of brain dead zombies inhabit the realm of cyberspace...
18. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 944; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
TROLL is a worthless shill - yadda yadda :o)
22. SIGPRO (Posts: 325; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
I am starting to hate this sharukh khan wannabe.
You are just a jealous little boy who can't afford a Lumia, that's why you hate Nokia so much. I think you can just afford a dumbphone......haha sad little boy i feel sorry for you!
19. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 944; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
TROLL is a worthless shill, spewing an endless tirade of hateful and dishonest comments directed towards Nokia and Microsoft. However, his pathetic arguments are not worth the money they are paying him...
2. MistB (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Whatever Nokia announce on Tuesday will no doubt set the bar high yet again, and yes, I second papss. Please let there be an EOS and a Nokia tablet!
21. MistB (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
So many haters on here it's unbelievable. Nokia and Sammy articles seem to attract a lot of hate.
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Here's a RED thumbs down from TROLL™
17. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 720; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
WHAT ABOUT VODAFONE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD IS IT GONNA BE EXCLUSIVE TO OTHER CARRIERS WHILE WE SIT HERE AND WATCH VODAFONE GIVING US THE MID RANGE PHONES ????