Vodafone says rollout of Windows Phone 7.8 has been stopped
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2013, 14:55 posted on
Vodafone's German support crew, responding to some Windows Phone owners who had not received their Windows Phone 7.8 update, responded with a post in the forum that says that Microsoft has halted the rollout of Windows Phone 7.8; there have been some bugs reported with the resizeable Live Tiles which could explain the halt in the distribution of the update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NateAdam8 (Posts: 216; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Hurry The f**k Up And Fix Your s**t Microsoft Cause With Software Problems Like This Windows Phone 8 won't make it to see Windows Phone 9 get released at all.
2. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Microsoft can careless, nokia is the one at stake here (no pun intended), it might even benefit Microsoft by diluting nokia's stock then acquiring it for cheap.
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2306; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
No offense, guy, but I hate when people butcher that phrase. It's "couldn't care less". By saying, can care less, you're saying they haven't reached the lowest possible level of caring yet.
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Um no? Couldn't care less means that it cares, which isn't the case; in English grammar a phrase can't have two negatives about something, or else those negative phrases cancel each other, think about it, could not care less clearly refers to Microsoft actually caring, by saying can care less means that they can honestly give a f**k
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2306; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not that urban dictionary is the authority on anything, but check the first few out.
8. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
No thank you, I trust my English professors more than some hood website
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2306; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I am a Linguistics minor, but perhaps you should ask them. In any event, I would recommend at least reading a little more about it.
10. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
I am a chemical engineering major, so Grammer is irrelevant what so ever
11. rsxl5 (Posts: 65; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
They did :)
So, no more WP phones for me...
/* Happy user of L900 */
3. waalllstreetttlool (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
Balmer killed Windows Mobile
and now... Balmer kill Windows Phone 7.8
I wonder why people still trust Microsoft...