Vodafone says rollout of Windows Phone 7.8 has been stopped
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Feb 2013, 14:55
Vodafone's German support crew, responding to some Windows Phone owners who had not received their Windows Phone 7.8 update, responded with a post in the forum that says that Microsoft has halted the rollout of Windows Phone 7.8; there have been some bugs reported with the resizeable Live Tiles which could explain the halt in the distribution of the update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NateAdam8 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 16:12 3 0
Hurry The f**k Up And Fix Your s**t Microsoft Cause With Software Problems Like This Windows Phone 8 won't make it to see Windows Phone 9 get released at all.
2. Bernoulli posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:27 0 0
Microsoft can careless, nokia is the one at stake here (no pun intended), it might even benefit Microsoft by diluting nokia's stock then acquiring it for cheap.
5. g2a5b0e posted on 27 Feb 2013, 13:17 0 0
No offense, guy, but I hate when people butcher that phrase. It's "couldn't care less". By saying, can care less, you're saying they haven't reached the lowest possible level of caring yet.
6. Bernoulli posted on 27 Feb 2013, 14:42 1 0
Um no? Couldn't care less means that it cares, which isn't the case; in English grammar a phrase can't have two negatives about something, or else those negative phrases cancel each other, think about it, could not care less clearly refers to Microsoft actually caring, by saying can care less means that they can honestly give a f**k
7. g2a5b0e posted on 28 Feb 2013, 00:18 0 0
Not that urban dictionary is the authority on anything, but check the first few out.
8. Bernoulli posted on 28 Feb 2013, 09:02 0 0
No thank you, I trust my English professors more than some hood website
9. g2a5b0e posted on 28 Feb 2013, 10:23 0 0
I am a Linguistics minor, but perhaps you should ask them. In any event, I would recommend at least reading a little more about it.
10. Bernoulli posted on 28 Feb 2013, 11:51 0 0
I am a chemical engineering major, so Grammer is irrelevant what so ever
11. rsxl5 posted on 03 Mar 2013, 02:14 0 0
They did :)
So, no more WP phones for me...
/* Happy user of L900 */
3. waalllstreetttlool posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:26 2 0
Balmer killed Windows Mobile
and now... Balmer kill Windows Phone 7.8
I wonder why people still trust Microsoft...