Virgin Mobile seeks 5 of its customers to test the Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2013, 14:31 posted on
If you're a Virgin Mobile customer with a smartphone data plan, or willing to upgrade to one, you could be one of 5 members of the the carrier's Tester Team, which gives you a Samsung Galaxy S4 to test out; while you get to keep the phone for free, you do have to send out tweets with your comments about the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Virgin Mobile is getting the S4? Bye bye major carrier contracts.
14. BREvenson (Posts: 240; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Virgin Mobile Canada, so U.S. VM customers are out of the deal. If the S4 and the One make it to prepaid here in the States, then the days of 2-year contracts will surely be numbered.
Only downfall is that the prices will be substantially pricier than the rest of the lineup. The SII is still going for around $300, so the S4 and One will be even higher. Still, a tempting prospect, if it happens here.
15. LuisE24 (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
If the Samsung Galaxy S4 goes to Virgin Mobile USA, it will cost at least 550$(16GB version), but I wouldn't be thinking too much about it and I might buy it. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 in Virgin Mobile and that phone works very good for me, even though it looks outdated in front of many Android Smartphones now. I would say to Virgin Mobile: "Please, bring the Samsung Galaxy S4 to Virgin Mobile USA, I will buy it no matter the cost."
21. BiN4RY (Posts: 83; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I'm currently on Virgin Mobile and they're s**t. I would not recommend them.
2. _PHug_ (Posts: 443; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Virgin getting the S4 is tempting, $35 per month plan & LTE in my city might make me jump before the Note 3 reaches the US
16. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
they dont even got it in the us canada i think.
4. _PHug_ (Posts: 443; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Oh, well if it isn't for the US market then nevermind.
5. AChackes (Posts: 15; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It would have been helpful for the article to mention that, I got excited, clicked on the link and figured it out.
19. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
they used to lol i think now they got 4 .
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Where do i sign up?
18. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
the only prepaid carrier in the us is cricket.
10. Droiddoes (unregistered)
LOL...virgin mobile. Putting an S4 on VMO is like having a 2012 Shelby Super Snake and pulling it around with an old truck.
12. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Um yeah they do.They just recently started rolling it out.
13. mydi.maus (unregistered)
sprint gave virgin / boost some LTE candies..
22. chrismx123 (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
I have had virgin mobile for 3 years and they have served me great.And iv never had service problems. The only bad thing is that I have one of their lower end phones, the HTC One V and after loading it down with music andapps it slowed down very bad! So if they get the S4 without thinking im going to buy it.
23. chrismx123 (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
And their ran and owned by sprint. I was with sprint before Virgin and only thing that changed was my payment every month. Quality, service, etc stayed the same...GREAT!