Virgin Mobile UK starts carrying the runaway Google Nexus 4
1. blackice214 (Posts: 164; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
As if we need another carrier to suck the supply out of the manufacturers.
2. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Revisit thoughts of buying Nexus 4 after 3-6 months.
3. Tones (Posts: 54; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Any chance of sending mine out google? Supposed to be here by tomorrow.
4. platformwars (Posts: 86; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
When google cant complete the supply for the demand that its creating on the google play store then i dont understand why it has to give the phones to these carriers as well.. the phone should first be easily available on the play store and when the demand drops there.. then it should make its way to the carriers... i dont know how this industry works.. but if i had a product which was selling tremendously directly without any middleman.. then i wouldnt want a middleman and would sell and make most of the profits myself..
5. cripton805 (Posts: 1132; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I wonder how much the Nexus 4 will be worth in a year? Will be a killer phone off contract.