Violinist gets interrupted by Nokia ringtone, gives it right back
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Jan 2012, 15:13
It is pretty hard to go anywhere these days without hearing the familiar sound of a stock ringtone from someone else’s phone, even in situations where most people have the decency to switch to silent mode...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Glim12808 posted on 22 Jan 2012, 18:41 1 1
Very Impressive! But this does NOT excuse the owner of the cellphone at all!
8. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 22 Jan 2012, 22:09 7 0
Because it's a Sunday and PA doesn't really have a lot of news posted on Sunday's. So why not?
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 23 Jan 2012, 08:25 1 2
Cause.their idiots and bored.have nothing else.too post
9. christianqwerty posted on 22 Jan 2012, 22:29 0 8
When an iPhone rings during a show, its the end of the world, but when a Nokia does it, its alright. Dx
10. niteshbids posted on 23 Jan 2012, 01:25 9 0
Its not about iPhones,Androids or Nokias here. It's about ill mannered people and prompt response by the violinist! Get a life or troll about your iBrick somewhere else
12. nat_frost posted on 23 Jan 2012, 05:02 0 0
A note to Charlene. Lukáš Kmit is a viola player not the violin
13. -RVM- posted on 23 Jan 2012, 05:58 0 0
Well, after all its a well known composition (Gran Vals) from famous classical guitar composer Francisco Tarrega :)
14. InspectorGadget80 posted on 23 Jan 2012, 08:22 0 1
They only try too pull a Apple only at a classical concert just too market themselves. Would throw the bum out. You dont see Black Berry or Android phones making sounds at classical concerts. Anyone would of know how too lower your volume or AT least mute your phone before the concert. Learn too show coutersy of others.
16. remixfa posted on 23 Jan 2012, 08:42 3 0
nice move on the violinist's part to bring a little levity to a rude situation.