Vintage handsets going on sale in Malaysia soon
0. phoneArena 31 Mar 2013, 23:33 posted on
Now this is a treat for sure! Who doesn’t remember the “awesome Snake game” on the nearly indestructible Nokia...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Craig's List? I wonder if the old phones (like the pictured StarTAC) will even work with the current networks in the U.S. The StarTAC brings back memories of life 15-ish (?) years ago.... Eeeek!
11. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I'm from Malaysia lol... Cant imagine i still can buy a Nokia 3310 with approximately US$ 467 lol...
14. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
U can find one easily for cheap in lelong.com.my...
15. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I am that Jonathan that send in the tip ,
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 2671; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
K. So nothing of real substance to be had for the next 24 hours. Wake me up on the 2nd.
7. Jurdiales (Posts: 124; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Can you imagine if these things were upgraded to Wifi tethering support? These free 30GB will be like OMG! And if were upgraded to .3" IPS Super LCD Screen, 16GB RAM, T9 Keyboard, HD Cam for 1920x1080 HD video with an 1200 MAh Battery, with the SUPERDUPERDURASTEEL PLASTIC MATERIALS for their Armagedon-proof housings, also their can resist even EMP blasts... OMG! This would be the real future :P
9. irwan92 (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
im from malaysia and wth with this appril fools joke?
These thing not gonna support wap for internet lol! I hate appril fool. Why would everybody celebrating it? Im no fool
17. Igneel (unregistered)
Have you ever heard about the word 'FUN'? Or maybe 'LAUGH'? It's something interesting to have and can relieve you from boredom and stress for a while. Could also last for hours but depends on the intensity of the FUN..
I'm from Malaysia too but I don't get why you're so...not-fun?
10. Bernoulli (Posts: 2279; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Hahaha nice one guys! Had me there for a sec lol
12. MartianMe (unregistered)
Deals of the century!!!!
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Even though it is a vintage phone, but it is sexy as hell. But the price is burning me!
18. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
the Moto StarTAC looks pretty sick! but at a price of around $775 it can make you sick :p
19. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup. the price makes me even more sick.
(OUCH! I think I have a $diarrhea$ right now, excuse me!) :P
20. sswain (Posts: 50; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
"Posted: 31 Mar 2013, 23:33"
Never post April's Fools too early.