Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson to be interns at Google
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2012, 18:12 posted on
In a movie, obviously. Google's hiring policies tend to require at least one master's degree, if not better, in a decidedly tech field. We're pretty sure that Vince and Owen haven't had that much time to commit to coding since getting into acting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
yes it does my apprentice.
as yoda would say. "see this movie, we will."
27. sid07desai (Posts: 260; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Yes sir. Freshen up your memories of The Wedding Crashers..
2. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Sounds like a funny movie, I'll be looking forward to watch this movie next year
9. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I expect another wedding crashers kind of funny between this two. as for the bipolar.... wow... is there a doctor in the house?
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5599; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'll see it, at least when it comes out on DVD. xD
18. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2674; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You mean Netflix, right? I mean, they don't bother putting media on physical discs anymore, do they?
22. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5599; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Netflix doesn't offer movies right when they're released, not by a long shot. i use Redbox myself. it's just easier to pop a DVD or Blu-ray in than it is to download or stream a Movie. not that i don't make use of digital services, on the contrary, i look quite forward to checking out Redbox's Instant service.
12. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I missed when Michael H. did actual news articles instead of filler junk like this. Where are you Michael, I can't stand seeing good articles being thrown away by people who are too lazy to write more than 2 paragraphs of useless information.
17. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2674; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Sorry about that. I've been a bit off my rhythm for the past month or so. I got married down in Jamaica at the end of June, and you'll never guess, but it's a bit hard to get back in the habit of thinking critically about mobile tech after spending 2 weeks in paradise.
I promise, I'm getting back on it.
In fact, just for you, I'm gonna finally write up something that's been bouncing around my head about Siri and Google Now.
25. plgladio (Posts: 311; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I can understand that :)
Its little difficult to come back in track after marriage.. :P
20. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2674; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Actually, forget the Siri/Google Now thing. Something else caught my interest. Proper column coming tomorrow though!
23. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Well now I feel like a horrible person. Congrats on the marriage! No disrespect intended, but I have enjoyed your articles compared to some others. Hopefully we see more from you soon!
24. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2674; Member since: 26 May 2011)
No worries. Everyone needs to get a kick in the ass at some point!
16. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
Apple already filed a patent on a napkin for a movie about interns back in 2007. It will be awarded 1 week before this movie is released followed by a subsequent lawsuit. No script, no cast nothing but the concept.
2013 release gets pushed to 2019.
19. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2674; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Yay! Another "Apple patented this ridiculous thing" joke! No one has heard that bit before.
Of course, the joke should be "The USPTO granted a patent on this ridiculous thing". It's the USPTO's fault for creating a BS system, not Apple's or Samsung's or Microsoft's for taking advantage of it.
28. DePenguin (Posts: 22; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Orly? So I'm guessing you are the same type of person that believes that it's the Badminton committees fault for creating a system where there are advantages to losing rather than the players' fault for having poor sportsmanship at the olympics this year?