Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson to be interns at Google
3. thedarkside posted on 02 Aug 2012, 18:26 4 0
yes it does my apprentice.
as yoda would say. "see this movie, we will."
27. sid07desai posted on 03 Aug 2012, 06:03 0 0
Yes sir. Freshen up your memories of The Wedding Crashers..
2. gwuhua1984 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 18:16 4 1
Sounds like a funny movie, I'll be looking forward to watch this movie next year
9. gallitoking posted on 02 Aug 2012, 18:45 5 1
I expect another wedding crashers kind of funny between this two. as for the bipolar.... wow... is there a doctor in the house?
10. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Aug 2012, 19:00 0 0
i'll see it, at least when it comes out on DVD. xD
18. MichaelHeller posted on 02 Aug 2012, 20:15 1 0
You mean Netflix, right? I mean, they don't bother putting media on physical discs anymore, do they?
22. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Aug 2012, 20:49 0 0
Netflix doesn't offer movies right when they're released, not by a long shot. i use Redbox myself. it's just easier to pop a DVD or Blu-ray in than it is to download or stream a Movie. not that i don't make use of digital services, on the contrary, i look quite forward to checking out Redbox's Instant service.
12. thephoneguy92 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 19:20 1 1
I missed when Michael H. did actual news articles instead of filler junk like this. Where are you Michael, I can't stand seeing good articles being thrown away by people who are too lazy to write more than 2 paragraphs of useless information.
17. MichaelHeller posted on 02 Aug 2012, 20:15 6 0
Sorry about that. I've been a bit off my rhythm for the past month or so. I got married down in Jamaica at the end of June, and you'll never guess, but it's a bit hard to get back in the habit of thinking critically about mobile tech after spending 2 weeks in paradise.
I promise, I'm getting back on it.
In fact, just for you, I'm gonna finally write up something that's been bouncing around my head about Siri and Google Now.
25. plgladio posted on 03 Aug 2012, 03:53 0 0
I can understand that :)
Its little difficult to come back in track after marriage.. :P
20. MichaelHeller posted on 02 Aug 2012, 20:42 3 0
Actually, forget the Siri/Google Now thing. Something else caught my interest. Proper column coming tomorrow though!
23. thephoneguy92 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 21:01 2 0
Well now I feel like a horrible person. Congrats on the marriage! No disrespect intended, but I have enjoyed your articles compared to some others. Hopefully we see more from you soon!
24. MichaelHeller posted on 02 Aug 2012, 21:58 4 0
No worries. Everyone needs to get a kick in the ass at some point!
16. tluv00 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 20:12 2 1
Apple already filed a patent on a napkin for a movie about interns back in 2007. It will be awarded 1 week before this movie is released followed by a subsequent lawsuit. No script, no cast nothing but the concept.
2013 release gets pushed to 2019.
19. MichaelHeller posted on 02 Aug 2012, 20:17 4 0
Yay! Another "Apple patented this ridiculous thing" joke! No one has heard that bit before.
Of course, the joke should be "The USPTO granted a patent on this ridiculous thing". It's the USPTO's fault for creating a BS system, not Apple's or Samsung's or Microsoft's for taking advantage of it.
28. DePenguin posted on 04 Aug 2012, 23:39 0 0
Orly? So I'm guessing you are the same type of person that believes that it's the Badminton committees fault for creating a system where there are advantages to losing rather than the players' fault for having poor sportsmanship at the olympics this year?