ViewSonic ViewPhone 4s unveiled: 3.5-inch dual-SIM mid-range ICS warrior
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2012, 09:48 posted on
The ViewSonic ViewPhone 4s is another dual-SIM Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich handset ViewSonic brought to MWC 2012. The ViewPhone 4s has a healthy-sized…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bbblader (Posts: 520; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
the last picture ( on the right) looks like a cross between lumia 800 and nokia 600 + android
2. Synack (Posts: 632; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
When will manufacturers learn that people hate 3.5". 4" is the sweet spot.
4. phones522 (Posts: 85; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
i think that 4.5 is the best and the 3.5 is toy size
3. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
I don't even bother to make a comment about apple sueing, it's so obvious...
5. quakan (Posts: 1064; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Phonearena will probably do a comparison of the vPhone 4S and the iPhone 4S just for fun lol