ViewSonic ViewPhone 4s and 4e dual-SIM phones Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2012, 07:29 posted on
ViewSonic came up with two boxy but jolly-colored ViewPhone 4s and 4e handsets, one of which is with 326ppi display, and we went hands-on with the new crop...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. android_hitman (unregistered)
viewsonic 4s? are you crazy... apple will sue you
4. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Apple will prob try for something daft other than the name like the phone being pink or the screen being 3.5 inches after all everyone knows Iphones are that size
6. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i could totally see apple suing for: "square design, and upper right corner camera placement". lol
these phones are POS. i guess if you need dual sim its nice. having these next to the other flagships of MWC must be embarrassing.
5. THETECHTEAM (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
THAT PHONE IS HELLA UGLY!! IT LOOKS CHEAP!
7. issa8 (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
Whyyy would you name it 4S? Do they want to get sued? Is it a publicity move? Cuz I don't know one person with a ViewSonic phone, or a ViewSonic anything for that matter..
8. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Looks identical to the Lumias, has 4s in it's name and it is the same screen size as i4s, Apple, how many lawsuits can you handle at once? I think this may be an attempt from ViewSonic to drag Apple away from Samsung so they can have a break.