ViewSonic ViewPad 4 Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Jan 2011, 21:14
Way back before the smartphone revolution exploded onto the scene, ViewSonic was happily manufacturing a handful of Pocket PCs during the early portion of the last decade. However, they're now staging...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Wardski (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2011, 01:42 0 1
"......we're rather awkwardly perplexed at the handset's uninspiring and downright repulsive looks"
Kinda reminds me of the "square/boxy" feeling I get when holding my iphone 4... Bring back the lovely curves of the 3G/3Gs Apple!!
2. 530gemini posted on 09 Jan 2011, 05:11 0 0
Ummm, the iphone 4 does not have pointy corners. It's rounded.
3. erreffex (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2011, 15:30 1 0
I prefer boxy designs, they can stand on their sides, to take a photo, for example. Stupid rounded designs keep falling and slipping.
6. Holly Golightly (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2011, 00:54 1 0
This reminds me a little bit of my old time favorite... The LG Dare. I am sorry, I would pick this non-functioning unit over a flawed iPhone any time. Just look at that design. Simply hot! Plus, it looks like it can handle just about any slips, and falls. iProdu¢ts simply crack and need to be replaced.
8. tales (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2011, 09:02 0 0
this is the huawei ideos x6, rebranded.
funny how no one mentioned how ugly the ideos x6 looks over here:http://www.phonearena.com/news
I agree that the silver trim is unappealing, but otherwise I actually quite like the boxy look of the Ideos X6.