View a picture allegedly shot using the camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note III
0. phoneArena 19 May 2013, 18:12 posted on
A picture found online could have been snapped using the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note III if the EXIF data from the photograph is legit; unfortunately, this data can be falsified. The EXIF data shows that the picture was taken by the GT-N7200. Considering that the GT-N7100 is the Samsung Galaxy Note II, we could be on the right track...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
its the same camera as galaxy s4, which is actually a bad camera, its sensor is smaller than galaxy s3. increasing mp doesnt mean alot of improvement.
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
haha nice one!
16. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
learn your facts. search the specs it if you dont believe me.
49. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 442; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I'm not going to bother with the specs, but if the image sensor on the s4 is actually smaller than the image sensor on the s3, then yes the s3 would produce better detailed pictures regardless of the megapixel count.
23. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
pretty much all reviews have praised the the camera of the s4 and for many reviews its the standout feature on the s4
41. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Bad camera?? Where do you live?
56. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
would u like to post YOUR search to back your claim? because that's a pretty important f**king factor to consider.
galaxy s3 - 1/3.2
galaxy s4 - 1/3.06
go ahead and take my thumb down!
62. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
here you go buddy, a well detailed comparison.
67. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
hm read your post again which i replied to originally... you said s3 sensor is larger than s4.. not HTC One.......
also, LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU does not help me see the sensor size.. like i kindly did for everyone to see..
i know how to google, thank you.
68. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
god.. this is why i don't usually post on forums.. condescending idiots.. i'm done.
57. Galaviz8 (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Wasnt the camera on the galaxy s4 praised saying it even beats out the iphone on it. I dont know why you people complain my note 2 camera is amazing everyone says it its true im sure if its any improvement of its predecessors then itll be great!!! Its phone want the best photo ever imaginable go get a camera...
63. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
the features on camera is Amazing. but the hardware wise samsung could have done better. in comparison to other phones, yea by far S4 had almost the best camera, little things it lacked such as low light picture detail, optical image stabilization, and smaller lens aperture.
these are not even like a wish list sort of request. It is in current some of the phones.
45. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Hahaha, the leaks have started. From now on, there will be a steady stream of leaks about the Note III. First there was the news about the the 5.9 inch display. Now there is the leak of a picture taken with Note III's camera. What is next?
2. ebubekir26 (Posts: 321; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
all we know is, it's gonna be a GREAT Phablet, (I mean the best)
19. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Haters gonna hate?
I find the dislikes quite amusing.
iPhablet to the rescue? LOL.
20. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Trolls and fruit fans thumbing us down hahahaha
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 21726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man I hope not, I'm not a big fan of the camera on my gnote2, and this pic is horrible.
5. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
well id take this with a pinch of salt. i think the camera will just be like the one on the s4 not expecting anything better sady
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 21726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The gs4 takes far better pics than this one. You're rite though they'll have the same camera for sure. Notice the red we're getting lol... I guess we're supposed to lie to satisfy the fanboys, and get green.
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
it be a nice suprise if samsung put a 16mp sensor on the note 3 and give a preview of what might come in the future but sadly samsung are becoming pretty predictable
id say this pic might just be some random one that someones just claiming is, or a from a test unit.
as for the red, we here samsung fanboys whine about everyone else thumbing them down yet look at them. id rather be honest and get red then play to these kids
besides i can guess who's thumbing people down
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 21726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well said chaotic. As usual you speak honestly, and pull no punches +1.
51. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 442; Member since: 26 May 2011)
They really need to increase the size of the image sensor, simply increasing the megapixel count doesn't improve the picture quality. However, I do agree that Sammy should step of the quality of their cameras and I'd go a step further and say stop focusing so much gimmick software.
25. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why and who thumbed you down on this honest, positive post!
That is pathetic Dark!
Who and why, i'm thinking it could be.... Apple, Htc, Lg, Nokia, or SS users....?
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 21726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
DD, PAU, GMR1, to name a few lol. How r u Troll?
34. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I actually just got on here. I was off work today, so I wasn't in front of a computer all day ;-)
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 21726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm sure you're revving, and ready to go too, so lets get on with it GMR1. I know you've thought of some good jedii stuff...I'm waiting.
37. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
lol. I'm actually going to bed in a bit. I have to work tomorrow. I just wanted to check today's new articles.
P.S. - Trolling is losing its flare.