View a picture allegedly shot using the camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note III
0. phoneArena 19 May 2013, 18:12 posted on
A picture found online could have been snapped using the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note III if the EXIF data from the photograph is legit; unfortunately, this data can be falsified. The EXIF data shows that the picture was taken by the GT-N7200. Considering that the GT-N7100 is the Samsung Galaxy Note II, we could be on the right track...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
its the same camera as galaxy s4, which is actually a bad camera, its sensor is smaller than galaxy s3. increasing mp doesnt mean alot of improvement.
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
haha nice one!
16. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
learn your facts. search the specs it if you dont believe me.
49. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 312; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I'm not going to bother with the specs, but if the image sensor on the s4 is actually smaller than the image sensor on the s3, then yes the s3 would produce better detailed pictures regardless of the megapixel count.
23. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
pretty much all reviews have praised the the camera of the s4 and for many reviews its the standout feature on the s4
41. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 736; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Bad camera?? Where do you live?
56. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
would u like to post YOUR search to back your claim? because that's a pretty important f**king factor to consider.
galaxy s3 - 1/3.2
galaxy s4 - 1/3.06
go ahead and take my thumb down!
62. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
here you go buddy, a well detailed comparison.
67. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
hm read your post again which i replied to originally... you said s3 sensor is larger than s4.. not HTC One.......
also, LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU does not help me see the sensor size.. like i kindly did for everyone to see..
i know how to google, thank you.
68. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
god.. this is why i don't usually post on forums.. condescending idiots.. i'm done.
57. Galaviz8 (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Wasnt the camera on the galaxy s4 praised saying it even beats out the iphone on it. I dont know why you people complain my note 2 camera is amazing everyone says it its true im sure if its any improvement of its predecessors then itll be great!!! Its phone want the best photo ever imaginable go get a camera...
63. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
the features on camera is Amazing. but the hardware wise samsung could have done better. in comparison to other phones, yea by far S4 had almost the best camera, little things it lacked such as low light picture detail, optical image stabilization, and smaller lens aperture.
these are not even like a wish list sort of request. It is in current some of the phones.
45. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Hahaha, the leaks have started. From now on, there will be a steady stream of leaks about the Note III. First there was the news about the the 5.9 inch display. Now there is the leak of a picture taken with Note III's camera. What is next?
2. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
all we know is, it's gonna be a GREAT Phablet, (I mean the best)
19. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Haters gonna hate?
I find the dislikes quite amusing.
iPhablet to the rescue? LOL.
20. AnTuTu (Posts: 1349; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Trolls and fruit fans thumbing us down hahahaha
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man I hope not, I'm not a big fan of the camera on my gnote2, and this pic is horrible.
5. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
well id take this with a pinch of salt. i think the camera will just be like the one on the s4 not expecting anything better sady
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The gs4 takes far better pics than this one. You're rite though they'll have the same camera for sure. Notice the red we're getting lol... I guess we're supposed to lie to satisfy the fanboys, and get green.
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
it be a nice suprise if samsung put a 16mp sensor on the note 3 and give a preview of what might come in the future but sadly samsung are becoming pretty predictable
id say this pic might just be some random one that someones just claiming is, or a from a test unit.
as for the red, we here samsung fanboys whine about everyone else thumbing them down yet look at them. id rather be honest and get red then play to these kids
besides i can guess who's thumbing people down
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well said chaotic. As usual you speak honestly, and pull no punches +1.
51. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 312; Member since: 26 May 2011)
They really need to increase the size of the image sensor, simply increasing the megapixel count doesn't improve the picture quality. However, I do agree that Sammy should step of the quality of their cameras and I'd go a step further and say stop focusing so much gimmick software.
25. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why and who thumbed you down on this honest, positive post!
That is pathetic Dark!
Who and why, i'm thinking it could be.... Apple, Htc, Lg, Nokia, or SS users....?
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
DD, PAU, GMR1, to name a few lol. How r u Troll?
34. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I actually just got on here. I was off work today, so I wasn't in front of a computer all day ;-)
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm sure you're revving, and ready to go too, so lets get on with it GMR1. I know you've thought of some good jedii stuff...I'm waiting.
37. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
lol. I'm actually going to bed in a bit. I have to work tomorrow. I just wanted to check today's new articles.
P.S. - Trolling is losing its flare.
38. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Have a good nite man, and yes it is losing its flare. I just can't believe you're not attacking me lol, but I feel you. At some point it's like who cares, what's its all for...people are gonna like what they like anyway.
54. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Indeed. I guess I'm just tired of being a d*ck. Most of my attitude comes from customers, and I pass it onto here. People piss me off B-)
Btw, that red is not from me.
6. mydi.maus (unregistered)
LOOKS like shot with HTC one.
13. ksenia (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
this is Samsung trash quality look at the photo
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sammy is known for loading in tons of features which take up RAM, I think it's time that they work more on quality of the picture and less on gimmicks with the camera. However I wouldn't call Samsungs picture quality trash though
8. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Have to love google translate
"Until then, treat this kind of leakage with a wink."
12. verbalize (Posts: 107; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I hope not. Awful picture.The colors are all washed out.
48. vincelongman (Posts: 2772; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I think the Note II already takes better photos than this, Samsung defiantly wouldn't put a worse camera on the Note III.
17. Droiddoes (unregistered)
This means nohing. Remember when pics from the s4 were leaked and it was blurry shots of a desk in a corner?
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It means nothing, cuz you don't think the picture is good. If you did you'd be ranting, and raving that its real and blows everything out the water. Yeah yeah yeah I know...no friends, family, job, fiancé, and a cartoon life and my only joy is being hated on PA. Did I cover everything?
21. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Hey dark..what phone did you end up going with? Also, Hows it been man!
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Whatup yo. I'm currently still rocking my note 2 and ip5. I've tried the s4 (in store quite a bit) but haven't been blown away by it. I'm thinking about the HTC One
58. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
O ok yeah the gnote2 is still a beast...lol I was actually impressed by the gs4, but the one stole my heart lol
28. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
How've you been? You've been MIA for a bit, hope all is well.
59. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I've been good thanks bro...haha yeah I know...college man lol just been studying for finals you know...
29. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Dark look whose here, Droiddoes, you're friend....?
Where's PhoneArenaUser, Gmracer1...?
33. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm sure they'll be on here shortly, and gmracer1 will be his usual childlike self. Droiddoes is probably looking for new words to insult me, since I've memorized his old ones.
31. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I swear, it is one of the dumbest things when they post a pic on here...and say "zOMG was this pic taken with *suchandsuch* device?" So stupid. It's not that big of a deal.
39. darkkjedii (Posts: 15622; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I don't think this was taken with a Sammy. The quality is far too bad.
55. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Ikr. From the quality, it looks like the pic was taken with a 7yr old Nokia CoolPix lol
40. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Blurry, washed out photo. Nah, this is not the Note 3! Calm down guys!
42. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 736; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Im bored with the recent rumors..
I want to hear more about the:
"Most beautiful device from sony" honami with cybershot
"Best phone with best specs" the tizen device
And what note3 can offer to be the "most wanted samsung device"
43. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What about the "Enormously 'O'wesome Smartphone" a.k.a Nokia EOS? :/
46. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 736; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Oh i forgot the EOS
The new look of ios7
Lenovo k900? Sample pictures
And flexible displays from LG and Samsung